Favourite mob

It's between Tallbirds and Bishops for me

Tallbirds are just cool mobs and the fact that I can hang out with my own is really cool. Bishops design wise are really really cool, but the range and still tanky HP is a little much to keep them super fun.

Treeguards, yep.

Mighty, magical and even if you can't befriend them they come to be great in combat, I made one fight Deerclops and assisted him drawing the aggro towards me every time the Treeguard was frozen, Treeguard was victorious at the end. I do feel bad fighting them because their attack radius is trash.

And I like to hit and run spiders when they are sleeping, just for fun.

Ghosts. 
I wish there were a few different types. 
The generic ghost is nice as it is, but it doesn't do anything. It's just a rare punishment for grave digging (and I mean VERY rare). 
Other than that it only spawns during full moons but vanishes after only a few seconds. 
They're interesting but effectively pointless, adding nothing of depth or value. 

I enjoy their company regardless; I just wish they had more of a purpose, or even if they were more of a threat. 

Skittersquids, I love their design, the way they light up the ocean, and something more personal is that whenever I make a base I usually do it near the coast, And I absolutely adore the way in which they appear and illuminate the somewhat lonely and cold nights, it makes me see in a certain way the beauty that haunts the constant, in those little moments I forget that practically everything that moves wants to kill me. I don't know, I find them charming in ways that are difficult for me to explain. I wish Klei would give them a bigger role or something 

12 hours ago, Wendy C. said:

Ghosts. 
I wish there were a few different types. 
The generic ghost is nice as it is, but it doesn't do anything. It's just a rare punishment for grave digging (and I mean VERY rare). 
Other than that it only spawns during full moons but vanishes after only a few seconds. 
They're interesting but effectively pointless, adding nothing of depth or value. 

I enjoy their company regardless; I just wish they had more of a purpose, or even if they were more of a threat. 

Updating their A.I. So they chase you restlessly like Nightmare creatures now do would be pretty cool..

Like maybe they’ll haunt you forever until you “appease” their restless souls or something- Kinda neat.. I mean you DID Disturb a dead spirits burial site for your own selfish wants- there should be some fairly drastic consequences in that..

Maybe even have the ghosts you anger spawn after you every full moon until you appease them or something hahahaha that’ll teach those grave robbers! 

13 hours ago, Maybe a dog said:

Still, makes me sad when they die to a single pebble falling on them.

I think they die to 2 items falling on them.

Tip: when earthquake begins, equip walking cane and just run straight while also trying to dodge falling items. With this approach i can usually save them.

Archived