• Webber
    • Winona
    • Warly
    • Wortox
    • Wormwood
    • Wurt
    • Walter

7 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

most definitely, although now i realize my character main polls are wholly obsolete due to the existence of this site:

https://dst.resamvi.io/#/

And funnily enough, the poll results here have almost no resemblance to the actual character popularity. Goes to show how divorced the forumite gameplay experience is from the regular gameplay experience of the playerbase.

2020-07-24.thumb.png.eb2cc49a27d70e8b504062b59d1834f1.png

1 hour ago, SinancoTheBest said:

And funnily enough, the poll results here have almost no resemblance to the actual character popularity. Goes to show how divorced the forumite gameplay experience is from the regular gameplay experience of the playerbase.

2020-07-24.thumb.png.eb2cc49a27d70e8b504062b59d1834f1.png

maybe cause the people that are active in the community aren't your average pablo.gonzalez.2007 playing in DST United States #14

Warly or Wolfgang nowadays,I remember I loved Woodie and Webber but Woodie's rework left a bad taste in my mouth, I know he is better now but I loved the curse aspect of it. Warly is just so fun to play, RWYS just made a great experience a even better one, I just feel that Klei Nailed when they made the animatic, feels good to play a character just by their backstories sometimes.

I don't know why, but Wilson is just very good character, by both gameplay & design choices. I usually struggle to really use characters perks since in most cases they aren't really that needed at all during game, like Wickerbottom books or Wigfrid songs, they have they uses and many players able to do insane things with them but I just never really care to craft & use most of them. Wilson having no downsides & active perks just feels more comfortable to me

Woodie. But since YOTB I’ve been going between Maxwell and wicker mostly.

I’m surprised how high Warly scores among the forumites, and considering playing him requires a decently high knowledge of food recipes, farming and ingredients gathering, it would seem to me that he is now growing to be the “New Maxwell” gameplay wise: a big con, but strong benefits when played right.

Archived