• Webber
    • Winona
    • Warly
    • Wortox
    • Wormwood
    • Wurt
    • Walter

for normal dst gameplay, wigfrid

in the forge, woodie (i can play as any role, but i like woodie the most and as such play as him the most)

in the gorge, i used to main wes but since i've lost my knowledge i always play as WX (i've never been farmer)

in singleplayer, wilba or wheeler. this is a joke in itself because i've never actually fully played a year or even a season of singleplayer. i have only ~20 hours on it compared to my almost 600 on dst

another one of those? and another one of the answeres i play 9 differend characters maybe 10 depending what the new one will be so it is

wilson

wolfgang

wicker

wigfried

webber

warly

wortox

wurt

walter

maybe the new one who knows for now

so yes i can be manythings

I mostly play Wilson and Wolfgang on private servers, Wormwood and sometimes Maxwell, WX-78, or Webber on public servers, and Wortox on both. On modded servers and in singleplayer I also play Wheeler a lot.

(I was only thinking of survival servers when I answered the poll and didn't take Reforged and Regorge into account, where I mostly play Wilson/Wigfrid/WX/sometimes Woodie if the team needs one and Warly/Wes/Wortox respectively.)

Archived