Klei Fest and Midsummer Cawnival!

Soo, as a lore hunter... is there anything that ties giant sentient crow mafia people to the canonic world of the Constant or is this (probably) just all fun and games this time? I mean, all other limited time events were embedded into the storyline before.

3 minutes ago, engiSonic said:

Not getting the end table skin on login. Did anyone else get theirs properly?

If you didn't get it on login, host a world and get it as a gift playing the game.

6 minutes ago, engiSonic said:

Not getting the end table skin on login. Did anyone else get theirs properly?

I had to log in a few times before it showed up, but as the above post says, it can also just show up as an in-game gift.

25 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Soo, as a lore hunter... is there anything that ties giant sentient crow mafia people to the canonic world of the Constant or is this (probably) just all fun and games this time? I mean, all other limited time events were embedded into the storyline before.

Yeah regular crows weren't in there when Maxwell was on the throne. Who are these giant sentient crows?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maskaljen said:

great update but I can't place any of the carnival games down, if i try my game crashes with a notification that I lost connection, anyone else having this?

Yes, it happened to me when i tried to place the game near the Cawnival tree. Try placing it a bit farther 

I've noticed that it is a very common crash, hope Klei fixes it as quick as possible

Edited by rainman895

11 minutes ago, rainman895 said:

Yes, it happened to me when i tried to place the game near the Cawnival tree. Try placing it a bit farther 

I tried, I also tried placing them before I even placed the tree (tree is the only thing I am able to place) and I disabled all moods since I suspected it may be because of mods but everytime same result, so I couldn't start my carnival experience yet

edit: I checked bugs subforum and apparently it's a thing so have to wait for a fix most likely

1 hour ago, ScottHansen said:

Could you please disable all mods and let me know if it still crashes?

We found the issue, thank you for reporting. The crash is due to some logic based on the camera angle. Until it is fixed, using one of the angle views will not crash.

Edited by Maskaljen

3 minutes ago, Maskaljen said:

I tried, I also tried placing them before I even placed the tree (tree is the only thing I am able to place) and I disabled all moods since I suspected it may be because of mods but everytime same result, so I couldn't start my carnival experience yet

edit: I checked bugs subforum and apparently it's a thing so have to wait for a fix most likely

2 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a crash when placing cawnival games with a specific camera rotation.

View full update

• Thanks 1

I've run the bells on a fully decorated tree, but corvus goodfeather is not in spawn anymore and my decorations and event stuff are on other side of the world. Anyone knows the prefab for Corvus Goodfeather? I wanna try finding him. Unless it just takes time to get to the bells for him...