Klei Fest and Midsummer Cawnival!

1 hour ago, Falkenpelz said:

Soo, as a lore hunter... is there anything that ties giant sentient crow mafia people to the canonic world of the Constant or is this (probably) just all fun and games this time? I mean, all other limited time events were embedded into the storyline before.

It seems like another humanoid race, like goatmen and pigmen. Also seeing regular crows and crow child from the event, we can see a BIG difference.  That could mean that regular crows aren't real (Wagstaffs qoute) or they really appeared in Constant with Wes.

5 minutes ago, QrChuck said:

It seems like another humanoid race, like goatmen and pigmen. Also seeing regular crows and crow child from the event, we can see a BIG difference.  That could mean that regular crows aren't real (Wagstaffs qoute) or they really appeared in Constant with Wes.

What Im hearing is:

The new character is going to be a crow.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sanity 1

3 hours ago, De_Gatherer said:

For those of you who play on Wilderness, I’d like to confirm that Corvus Goodfeather does indeed spawn without a postern.

B4FCB41C-7F64-44A6-A45B-9E043EE0705A.png

6k days and you havent even looked at boats, wow

• Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1

I’m sorry I’m just a little bit confused, maybe Mr @ScottHansen won’t mind clearing this up, they say that this is a Limited Time Event and it ends on June 24th..

But with some of Klei’s recent game updates (previous QoL patches) we now have the ability to revisit previous events at anytime we want- so my question: is this truly a limited time event (like Gorge/Forge was..) Or is this content now permanently enjoyable as part of the game ViA the menu where we can toggle back on previous events?

(like Hallowed Nights/WinterFeast stuff & Year of the Carrat/Beefalo)

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m sorry I’m just a little bit confused, maybe Mr @ScottHansen won’t mind clearing this up, the day that this is a Limited Time Event and it ends on June 24th..

But with some of Klei’s recent game updates (previous QoL patches) we now have the ability to revisit previous events at anytime we want- so my question: is this truly a limited time event (like Gorge/Forge was..) Or is this content now permanently enjoyable as part of the game ViA the menu where we can toggle back on previous events?

I'm pretty sure it is a new seasonal event so it is hallowed nights / winter feast deal.

10 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m sorry I’m just a little bit confused, maybe Mr @ScottHansen won’t mind clearing this up, they say that this is a Limited Time Event and it ends on June 24th..

Like Hallowed Nights and Winter's Feast

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

To be honest, I love this event. It's simple, it has it's own space to where you get the items you need to get than getting random drops like from Winter's feast baubles and what not... And the decor - it's very good! I wish there were more plant options, but hey! Bonsai tree is so far my favorite thing in this. Hope to see more in the future to play around and build with ^^

• Like 4

To anyone wondering, in wilderness mode where you don't have a portal, I found him in the biome with bees, birchnut trees and twiggy trees. (kind of yellowish on the map). It was not near where the portal would've been if we had one. The picture provided above by another user shows the same biome as well, so maybe he mostly spawns in this area?

Not sure if a bug or intentional but up to 4 crows can appear (the extra with one of the crow's name repeated) and while the posters show 3 crows with red, yellow and green clothing, only red and green show.

963C4E2426427CE7E135D644B5D482D01087FB3C

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Can someone explain to me in great detail how to actually do this event stuff? All I see is a spiffy looking tall mutant Raven walking around talking but I can’t actually do anything with him.. 

help?

Getting close to the Crow Goodfather will give you access to buy the Cawnival tree for gold nuggets and seeds, once you plant the tree you can access to mini-games structures you buy with seeds and golden nuggets and game tokens you buy with either seeds or golden nuggets. 

Completening a mini-game will reward you with tickets, which you can use to buy festival items: food, clothing, and structures to place and decorate the tree.

• Sanity 1

1 hour ago, Cassielu said:

Hey, if I remember correctly, the drop rate for rare skins and theme skin increases during the Winter Feast and Halloween.

So will something like that in midsummer event?

Nope