• webber
    • winona
    • warly
    • wortox
    • wormwood
    • wurt
    • walter
    • still deciding/none

I find the limitation of vegetarian diet to be fun , and wurt's minions are super convenient for me!

Other than actual perks, There is something very appealling to me about playing a character that just...is a creature of the constant .. Wurt just lives there, ya get me ??

I main Willow, because she's fun to play as, and she's extremely adorable, especially when she's hugging Bernie, and I feel for her and find her backstory kinda sad, and... she's just my favorite character in terms of gameplay, backstory and personality. That's it.

My main is probably Wigfrid, mostly because of the battle helms and the increased advantages in battle she has. But I like playing all the other characters as well, they each have their own perks. I love the variety of all the characters.

Was Waxwell before character reworks/dlcs.  Now it's Wortox.  I find the ability to neglect health management and speed boon of the teleports to be very nice, and by the first winter the sanity issues disappear entirely.

Hopefully the Waxwell rework puts him back up on the throne since right now Woodie is effectively a better gatherer despite Waxwell having four minions to do his bidding except picking the things up (spacebar simulator: the game).

Most of my time I play I'm more of a support to the group rather than a driving force on how things are laid out or which bosses to take on.  Mostly on public rooms where people are still trying to learn the game, so the healing helps them make more mistakes and not quit from dying so quickly.

in order to appease odin, thor, and freya, i main wigfrid. it is the gods will for me to be a valkyrie and fight for them to reach valhalla.

in all seriousness though, wigfrid is cute and she’s easy for me to play. i like that she’s smol and spunky just as i am irl. if i can’t decide on which character to choose, i always just end up choosing her.

It's very hard to say that I "main" a character since I play a lot of them commonly for variety of reasons.
However if I said which one I like the most it's probably Woodie.
He is just an very well-rounded character that has pretty much no downsides.

His forms are useful for fighting and exploring the ocean. And his axe and beaver form allows him to get wood insanely fast.
His beard also gives a nice little bit of cold protection (although he overheats faster)

I know he is a rather boring character. But that's what I like about him. He is like Wilson in the way that he isn't too complex to play. He is just reliable and enjoyable.

Used to play exclusively Webber, now I play whoever I feel like. I've been trying to get into a Wurt only world but lack the motivation to start from scratch again, especially after having played for 1400+ days with all the resources I could ever need.

On 4/18/2021 at 8:26 AM, Masked Koopa said:

Wurt has absolutely won me over with how practical she is for long term play. Being able to ignore extreme temperature by just swapping out a fish every 3-5 days is so much nicer than dealing with a thermal stone. It's also really really nice to have followers that don't require you to follow their sleep schedule and can fight, mine, and chop equally efficiently. Plus she can more viably live off of honey than any other character with her food bonus, AND you can just not eat for more than 3 days without starving.

i wish she got a bonus eating honey

I main Wendy, just because of Abigail and her amazing AoE attacks, she might not work out with bosses with an AoE attack, but if you're fighting bee queen or some sort of boss that doesn't have an AoE attack, the fight will be a breeze unless you screw up... if Wendy (Abigail) wasn't reworked yet, I would main Wolfgang instead, but Wendy is a better character now because of the rework

Masked Koopa, any character can live off of honey (except Wig and Warly), as long as you're not Wurt, you could make it into a better dish, honey ham (DONT MAKE THE NUGGIES), and this means Wigfrid could actually live off of it, honey ham is too good 

Yes, even if you're Wortox, honey can still be a good food source if you ever happen to run out of souls and you are starving, or if there is no source of souls near

9 minutes ago, ShadowQueen said:

Any character could live off of honey (except Wig and Warly), as long as you're not Wurt, you can make it into a better dish, honey ham (DONT MAKE THE NUGGIES), and this means Wigfrid could actually live off of it, honey ham is too good 

Yes, even if you're Wortox, honey can still be a good food source if you ever happen to run out of souls and you are starving, or if there is no source of souls near

what does that have to do with what I said im confused

Archived