• webber
    • winona
    • warly
    • wortox
    • wormwood
    • wurt
    • walter
    • still deciding/none

I'm sure you can tell who I main in normal DS.

But in DST I main Warly.  Mainly because I like the challenge of the character and the dishes he's able to make.

Characters I play on the side, usually when there's already a Warly are Woodie and Wormwood.  

Edit:  I play Maxwell now

I main Warly for the challenge. I normally control the cooking area when I play with friends so its nice to have a character that specializes in cooking, the spices also allow me to help myself or friends out when needed, and mostly fond memories were made as I played as Warly practicing the way of the crockpot

Winona is my usual pick. She's really convenient to play as since she does fast crafting and can quickly make sewing kit and boat patch replicas anywhere. Unlike some characters, she isn't barred from any part of the game content. Her unique catapults are great for practically taking over the constant. Her spotlight, albeit not great, can be handy at places like gardens. I love her favorite dish, Vegetable stingers, very convenient. I like her design, skins, dialogue, sound, and place in the lore.

I also like the fact that she's not one of the most played characters (usually ranks between 5th and 10th most played character) so I usually end up being a unique asset to the team when playing as her- I really couldn't main Wendy, Wilson or Wigfrid as they are in almost every server in multiple numbers- I always prefer to pick a character that's not in the server.

well to bad i cant select more then 1 so here i say it now

wilson wolfgang wicker wigfrid webber warly wortox wurt walter and i may plan to main 1 more

the reason i have 9 mains? because that way im flexable and so i dont just go whit only 1 option to alsol to better understand the game you have to see the world whit many differend eyes so i choose to play as pretty much half of all the characters to as well to see what someone may need whit no need to realy ask what they may need and so to understand others you have to become the other thats pretty much what i say best way to understand someone is if you try and look how it looks in there way

I find Wormwood to be the most comfortable character in the game. I also like that his perks are not straightforward and you need to do some serious dabbling with the character to get the hang of him. Almost like just as he is trying to figure out the world around him (he's only like 1 year old!), you are discovering things right alongside him. His restrictions make you really think outside the box and use full advantage of the items available to you. 

On that note: I cant wait to use the new lunar crown! Its the perfect damage item I've always wanted! (Hopefully it doesn't get nerfed...) 

45 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

well to bad i cant select more then 1 so here i say it now

wilson wolfgang wicker wigfrid webber warly wortox wurt walter and i may plan to main 1 more

the reason i have 9 mains? because that way im flexable and so i dont just go whit only 1 option to alsol to better understand the game you have to see the world whit many differend eyes so i choose to play as pretty much half of all the characters to as well to see what someone may need whit no need to realy ask what they may need and so to understand others you have to become the other thats pretty much what i say best way to understand someone is if you try and look how it looks in there way

sry i am new to these forums and that was my initial intent but i have no idea how to

1 hour ago, Dextops said:

sry i am new to these forums and that was my initial intent but i have no idea how to

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

portal_stone_construction_reveal.thumb.g

i think he dont mean how to use more characters in 1 game i actualy dont like character changing at all i think he means the option to make a poll where you can click on multiple choices

Love Wilson, cant seem to adjust to anyone else despite liking their gimmicks. Wes since he doesnt do anything huge is also a common pick.

Been playing some maxwell now though, I wish he didn't suck so much because I love micromanaging.

Looks like I'm the only Walter main here. I main him for a couple reasons-

1. Sanity managment. Walter can easily raise and lower his sanity, and can ignore it during boss fights. You can easily lower it with getting hit or green caps, and trees+thule suit+story is +20 sanity a minute. Once Eye of the Storm comes out, I'll be wearing the crown too, since it gives sanity to him, giving me a sweet +30 sanity a minute in total.

2. Woby. She's just nice to have around, and doesn't block placement, gives an extra 9 slots, and all that. She also allows for faster exploration too, so if I don't rush ruins I can get a full map by day 20.

Walter's just a fun character, and I like playing him!

Wigfrid, she's my fav for many reasons. Here's a few.

She's super cute, has a great personality and has some killer skins.

I love fighting bosses and she's great at that especially late game when you can get volt jelly and spicy jellybeans etc.

Battle helm is my go to armor as it only takes a head slot, can be mass produced indefinitely (ruins gold is just crazy, one stack of frazzled wires gives you so much gold) and looks dope. The spear is great for fighting weaker/smaller mobs or in a pinch.

The new crown sounds like it will work the best with her as well given her sanity leeching, cannot wait!

Wurt, Wortox and Webber(wurt being my favorite one). I'm a die-hard monsters main because i love all of their perks;

wurt beeing a merm, don't losing sanity at rain and her massive vegetable based food buff.

wortox just for soul hop anywhere and a being a easy help for initial players(even tho his food debuff is really annoying.)

webber, because he was the first character i survived so long in DS solo back when i doesn't have money to buy together, he is also a pretty nice character to explore ruins and caves, no annoying spiders in ancient guardian's labirinth and easy meat creating spiders wars down there.

all of this and i'm also quite masochist, i hate those racist pigs and aways base near pig king.

Archived