• webber
    • winona
    • warly
    • wortox
    • wormwood
    • wurt
    • walter
    • still deciding/none

My current main is Warly, because I don't like fighting (and I'm not a pro fighter), and with spices and buffs I can shorten fights to as much as 1/3 of their regular duration. It could be argued that buffed Wolfgang would be even better, but I dislike changing characters in solo worlds.
My second main is woodie, because it's a character I can mock and make fun of (he looks stupid, and is convinced his axe is alive). I also love his gameplay, especially moose and beaver. at the same time, woodie is the hottest and manliest character of dst *_*

I pretty much only play Maxwell at this point. It's just so much faster than playing any other character in my experience, and it really helps alleviate my stress when playing with a bunch of people that don't collect essential resources/frequently use up the resources we do have.

But the character I love the most is without a doubt Wurt. Every skin she has is amazing too. S-tier character design-wise, and I would marry her fishy ass if I could.

Archived