Sign in to follow this  
zarklord_klei

[Game Update] - (BETA) 452698

SolDayClash    152

Golly did this game need such QoL changes so badly! Intriguing mechanics and also, lovely touch on the late joining players regarding resource management 

• Like 1

chirsg    620
21 minutes ago, zarklord_klei said:

Griefer Spawn Protection. When a player spawns in, if there are too many structures near the spawn point or if there are hostile creatures, the player will gain a temporary buff that allows them to walk through structures and prevents them from being targeted.

I don't like this.

• Sad Dupe 1

wigfrids hat    5203

woah, so i can delay hounds until my first season ends without mods and have 'more' cactus without them invading every biome on the map? yes to the yes!

26 minutes ago, Ohan said:

Awesome! im assuming this means we can change events now without the use of mods 

---

We are saved!1767185170_Schermafbeelding2021-02-22om20_40_15.thumb.png.a7c980c482fe4710fbc458ad7152f030.png

the depths of my tree fetish is soon going to be realized<3 i'mma be crashing every world i make, hahahaha

Edited by gaymime
  • Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

DaZoul    3416

This is actually really good. This is what I love about these QoLs, they don't really hype you up that much, so the delivery is even stronger

• Like 1

ForbiddenHat    138
28 minutes ago, zarklord_klei said:

Seasonal Starting Items. New players joining a world that is not in autumn will receive a basic seasonal clothing item to help them survive long enough to get started.

Pretty useful for players that just join in a server where it's the middle of winter/summer and spring, very nice and convenient that every public server needs. 

• Like 3