• Webber
    • Winona
    • Warly
    • Wortox
    • Wormwood
    • Wurt
    • Walter
    • Other

I interpret Wes as trying his best to be a good person, to help people out and make their days just a bit better. I definitely aspire to be more like that. 

I relate a lot to Wendy, though without her amount of death romanticism. Not going to say much more about it in fear of sounding like I'm at a therapist, haha. 

I'm guilty of picking Wig because much like her, I'm a shameless Vikinghead. The power of casual mythology/opera references while sounding like I'm trying to be in-character is great.

definitely wes. i am not a fighter, i prefer to make people happy over doing my own thing, i have a penchant for artistic pursuits and i tend to get less credit than i am due because i don't meet the generally accepted criteria for what is considered socially valuable(also i don't brush my hair nearly often enough)

though i do have a soft-spot for walter since i can't tell a story to save my life either x''D

1 hour ago, Owlrus said:

This combined with the "Who do you main" post really emphasizes how little Walter is cared about lol.

to be fair he's still a really new character. as it stands the oldest ones are the ones people seem to like most while the newer ones taper off in fan appreciation

2 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Why do you have that commentary for WX but not Wendy? Her entire character is just being depressed and making literary references.

cause being a goth is less dangerous than an automaton with a desire to kill all living beings

3 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Why do you have that commentary for WX but not Wendy? Her entire character is just being depressed and making literary references.

Agreed. Entire personally is "My sister is dead and I want to cut myself" and makes me want to rip my damn eyes out, honestly the only reason I don't play her. WX is aggressive but in a hilarious way, I love them. Personally alone makes me happy if I get them on a random. 

Wilson.  A lot of my hobbies I just do for the sake of themselves and not necessarily because I'm good at them, making me easily replaceable. I live alone and generally keep to myself.

But hey, I'm funny and have great hair.

And I truly believe that puns are the highest form of comedy.

Archived