• Winona
    • Warly
    • Wortox
    • Wormwood
    • Wurt
    • Walter
    • Other

Another Wilson here.

I make jokes at any given opportunity (and they're usually dumb and low-effort,) nobody laughs at said jokes harder than I do, and science is a passion of mine (though I'd like to think I'm not as scarily obsessive over it as he is.)

I do not, however, have such nice hair. It may be thick, but mine is boring and floppy and I'd like a refund from genetics.

I relate to Wendy because she's a massive nerd.

Not saying her grief isn't real, a few of her quotes hit hard because of how real they are (banana pops. Just... banana pops), but I've always read her as being melodramatically morbid to suit a persona she enjoys playing.

52 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Survivor's inspect quotes for Wormwood show they like him, and he gets along with them in the RWYS trailer. Plants like him, too.

its more of relating to his story before he found a place among the survivors

Wes, I am underweight and have a fast metabolism and am bullied a lot in school. I stay quiet unless I am chatty or in a mood to talk, all my friends that I knew grew out of me like I was just some toy that was thrown away. :apologetic:  And Woodie cause of my kindness and over apologetic nature and soft heart, and some sort of Wendy Walter mix for my love of the super natrual and paranormal, having weird encounters I cannot explain. And my ability to tell good stories that can be errie.

5 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Survivor's inspect quotes for Wormwood show they like him, and he gets along with them in the RWYS trailer. Plants like him, too.

I actually just whatched the shorts and haven't rerally played wiht people yet. ^^ But thanks for that info!

4 hours ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Wes, I am underweight and have a fast metabolism and am bullied a lot in school. I stay quiet unless I am chatty or in a mood to talk, all my friends that I knew grew out of me like I was just some toy that was thrown away. :apologetic:  And Woodie cause of my kindness and over apologetic nature and soft heart, and some sort of Wendy Walter mix for my love of the super natrual and paranormal, having weird encounters I cannot explain. And my ability to tell good stories that can be errie.

Bless your soul. You sound like such a sweet heart! Those "friends" are missing out on a lovely person. 

Archived