Weird Headcannons [2]

Oooooo! I got one, You know how Klei mentioned the "canon" of the dlc characters being with the survivors, well my headcannon for that is maybe the DLC characters that haven't showed up in an update animation yet (Wortox and Wurt) are actually in the Constant with the human survivors , I'd like to think that maybe they keep their distance away from the survivors and probably watch them from a safe distance as the events of Rot happens, since that's actually kind of in character of Wortox and Wurt, cause notice how in Wortox and Wurt's trailer they never actually confront the survivors, just small interactions, though the humans never interacted with either of them, Wortox/Wurt just spies on them... But since Wormwood is shown in the RWYS trailer, it pokes a hole in my Headcanon a bit, but I hope well eventually see more of the DLC characters in more update Trailers, the interactions would be fun!

The Pig King is a fake king. Wortox and Webber can trade with him just fine, as wants to end the racist behavior of the pigs. His so-called "followers" however will attack them on sight, ignoring the commands of the alleged king. It's why he's completely content with you killing them and even rewards you for it, they do not recognize his authority and go against his will. He has no subjects to carry out punishment so he uses you.

Chester is evil. Beefalo are trying to save you from him, since whenever they're in heat they'll always focus on Chester even if you're attacking them. They'll wake up in the middle of the night just to try to attack Chester. They're trying to help you and prevent Chester from carrying out his evil schemes. If he really were as innocent as he acts like he is, why would killing him award no naughtiness?

Spoiler

Both of these are based on things public players said a long time ago. A Woodie said "Fake king" when he found the Pig King and some wimpy Wolfgang would say "Chester is evil" then start slowly punching him to death.

But recently I finally gathered enough evidence to scientifically and undeniably objectively prove it with no room for misinterpretation or argument, even more concrete than Klei's word themselves.

- The kids sometimes take large asparagus stalks and play war games using them, mostly to Wickerbottom's chagrin.

- Apart from wx's usual water-spilling antics, Wortox loves chucking tomatos and fruits at other survivors, and slipping them into bedrolls and tents. Everyone was annoyed at first, but eventually got used to it for so long as durians and peppers were left out of pranks.

- Everyone wonders why the heck they had to make fast farm plots before when they could literally just have planted into the earth the way they do now.

- Wickerbottom was forced to abridge Applied Horticulture into two separate books due to a sudden loss of memory after the survivors ventured into the Lunar Grotto and Ancient Archives. Said loss of memory has made her begin to worry about further losses of memory induced bybher advanced age, which has affected her well-being as a whole, to the other survivors' concern.

- Much consternation occurs when a giant durian is grown, with outcries from most survivors to remove it at all cost. It gets worse when Wurt decides not to wait and breaks the durian open to sup on it immediately, forcing survivors to vacate the base for three days or until the smell of wet old socks has fully dissipated. 

Sigh here we go again, my Wes headcannon is kinda very long so I'll just put the link of the original post in a spoiler: 

Spoiler

And oddly I always Imagined Mr.Skitts to sound like either Beetlejuice or Oogie Boogie because their both evil villain's that have no morals for good.  And for Lucy she's Woodie's dead wife and she was a were-wolf to fit Woodie's were-beaver curse, now she's just haunting the axe but Woodie still loves her no matter what.

That some of the enemies we have in the game are not as powerful when they were originally created because a developer kept dying to them and got pissed off, so they nerfed 'em before we got to see them in beta before we would notice.

2 minutes ago, Owlrus said:

That some of the enemies we have in the game are not as powerful when they were originally created because a developer kept dying to them and got pissed off, so they nerfed 'em before we got to see them in beta before we would notice.

you mean like, deerclops got reduce attack range after his ice clawing was drawn which would explain why the ice furthest from deerclops doesnt damage you

On 1/19/2021 at 7:01 PM, viberr said:

tubbo is actually evil 

oh headcanons about DST huh?so talking about Dream SMP is not on topic?

well shucks 

my headcanon is the wx is solar powered i have no proof to back my claims,they just are

tommy picked all the flowers and now dream is starving

fortunately because of dreams insane luck they killed the ancient guardian and it gave them 2 lazy explorers, a 1 in 7.5 trillion chance of happening

Got two ones I can think of right now:

The survivors keep an eye on Wendy in case she starts feeling too sad and lonely. Webber often throws her "suprize birthday parties", except they don't actually happen on a birthday. Wickerbottom offers her soothing tea every other day as a way to calm her down and remedy her depressive mood. Even Maxwell tries his best to talk to her because he cares about her well-being. The rest of the survivors take their turn to be of aid, though they respect her private space and need for solitude. 

Wigfrid speaks in a heavy Icelandic accent as a way to make her performance more authentic (two ideas behind this—the Valkyrie she is based on is described as the "queen of Iceland" and the letter ö is often used in Icelandic words). She occasionally mixes her V's with W's and vice versa, much to the other suriviors' amusement. 

7 hours ago, Seero said:

tommy picked all the flowers and now dream is starving

fortunately because of dreams insane luck they killed the ancient guardian and it gave them 2 lazy explorers, a 1 in 7.5 trillion chance of happening

that's just blatant lying,we all know dream is much luckier than that

along with that dream also got this very rare event where the ancient guardian gave them 3 horns AND he go this rare occurrence where 2 bone armors were in ornate chest and along with that he got this rare occurrence where he got a gun that insta kills everything (man dream is so lucky right?)

unfortunately id kinda have to say that your reply is off topic.usually when i make an off topic joke or talk about something off topic i afterwards start talking about something on topic so then my reply isn't considered off topic and think you should do the same, works pretty well:wilson_smile:

14 hours ago, Pinegrove said:

The survivors keep an eye on Wendy in case she starts feeling too sad and lonely. Webber often throws her "suprize birthday parties", except they don't actually happen on a birthday. Wickerbottom offers her soothing tea every other day as a way to calm her down and remedy her depressive mood. Even Maxwell tries his best to talk to her because he cares about her well-being. The rest of the survivors take their turn to be of aid, though they respect her private space and need for solitude.

Gonna take this and run with it a bit cuz found-family is my favorite trope and family fluff runs through my veins.

Spoiler

-Wes (who, being a balloon-animal creator, I imagine has very nimble fingers and hobbies with an attention to detail) teaches Wendy basket weaving and similar arts to give her something to put her mind to. A distraction, while temporary, can give a little bright spot in what she sees as a bleak, hopeless life. She seems to do it just to make him feel better, but he beams with joy and pride when she holds up a woven cap and shyly asks if he'll teach her how to attach a brim.

-Wolfgang doesn't really know what to do. The children who came to watch his act were always there willingly and would watch slack-jawed as he lifted impossibly heavy items (and the occasional horse,) but Wendy seems to have no such interest. Still, he tells jokes in broken English because he knows children often find his accent funny, and feels rewarded when he sees her lips twitch at the corners, just a bit. After a particularly elaborate misunderstanding with Maxwell because of some missing words (resulting in the magician red in the face and spluttering obscenities) he even gets to hear a quiet snort. Her back is to him, but in the firelight he thinks he can see her cheeks puff with subdued laughter. It's a warm feeling when he gets to hear her laugh.

-Wilson went to medical school, but never did much of anything in the fields of psychology or pharmaceuticals (for that matter, being with the other survivors is the first prolonged social interaction he's had in years-- he's rusty.) But what he can't solve with over-complicated words and out-of-place fun-facts he can certainly solve with a bit of experimentation, right? He has a lot in this world to study, but whenever he gets the chance, he more closely examines the chemical properties of flora and fauna in the Constant. The forget-me-lots have a depressant effect, so surely with some trial-and-error he could whip up something to help treat the underlying condition he's sure would be there even without present circumstances. Wendy doesn't know anything about this, but sometimes when he's working he'll see a ghostly smile and feel cold, not-quite-there arms wrap around his waist briefly.

Don't mind me and my long-posting. The best therapy is writing about a fictional character's therapy.

a headcanon of mine that has some backing behind it is that the Rude Interlude is actually kind of a tragic item. The description for the item is "throw a metaphorical tomato." and it also requires a tomato to craft. I find this really sad, implying that when Wigfrid tried out other roles besides the one she was famous for, she was so bad that people threw tomatoes at her.

mine is wormwood and wortox were never invited by the survivors wormwood simply began following them because they were the first creatures who allowed him to come along without offering something first and wortox kept following them around  because they were the first people who didn't try to kill him for his pranks.

I also like to believe Walter and Willow hangout alot debating fire safety.

Some of my headcanons between characthers that haven't made to Together:

-Wagstaff would try to get along with Maxwell to learn about the Nightmare Throne, the survivors tell him how horrible their experiences when meeting Maxwell and what they have gone through in the Constant but this only increases Wagstaff's curiosity

-Wilbur and Wormwood would be really good friends, they like bananas also one poops and the other likes poop

-Wilba would look up Wheeler because she wants to become an explorer too

wurt is the actual shadow master and has been pulling the strings the entire time. the return of THEM. wurt wants to return merms(them) to their former glory so she used maxwell as a puppet but when he failed his job and got overthrown wurts plan failed

• Wendy and Winona sometimes talk and share the stories of how they lost their sisters, bonding over the feelings and emotions that they experienced. Although Winona's sister is still alive, for Wendy it still feels nice having someone that you can somewhat relate to.
  • Wilson and Maxwell debate the importance of science and magic, sometimes causing Wickerbottom to step in and tell the two to take a chill pill.
  • WX-78 "befriends" Wormwood to learn about the lunar gem that Wormwood bears (since it's from the moon), and then eventually gives up because Wormwood's limited vocabulary renders the mission pointless (the fact that Wormwood doesn't even know the name of the moon and calls it the "night ball" instead discourages WX greatly).
  • After seeing that WX-78 abandons Wormwood for his "uselessness," Webber spends more time with Wormwood and shows him how he can lead spiders and work with them... much to Wormwood's dismay, he finds that he cannot do the same... and Webber feels bad as a result.
  • Although in the beginning, Winona incessantly bothered WX-78 to allow her to learn what makes them tick (she decided to shelve the goal and focus on other things after a while), WX-78 has developed a positive perception of her due to her proclivity for building and repairing machinery. Eventually, they decide to appoint Winona as their "repair minion," and she is the only survivor allowed to even touch them if they are unable to fix themself.
  • Winona cracks so many puns when she examines things, it drives the survivors nuts (except for Wortox and Wormwood, I'd imagine).
  • The survivors also sometimes get annoyed by WX-78's antics, like when they exclaim that "organics are inferior," especially Willow. Sometimes, she downright grabs a watering can and chases WX around with it, threatening to splash its contents on them.
  • Wolfgang and Wigfrid recognize Wes' altruistic and unlucky nature, and make a pact to protect him at all costs. Whenever the sound of hounds baying resounds throughout the Constant, the two avid fighters immediately start searching for Wes (unless they already know for sure that he will be safe or is in good hands).
  • The survivors will get frustrated at any survivor who dies as a result of their dietary restrictions (e.g. if Wigfrid starves because she refuses to eat a carrot).
  • If Maxwell and WX-78 are doing something together (gathering food or something, I dunno), then every time they pass by a skeleton of a fallen survivor, Maxwell will share the story as to how they died and watch as WX-78 laugh at the unfortunate fate of said survivor.

I know I have more, but I can't seem to think of them right now.

Archived