whats your favorite enemy in the don't starve franchise

Pugalisk and Ancient Herald. And Iron Hulk. Amazing fights! 

Honestly any giant is a pleasure to fight. But I like these three the most because of the strategy required. 

Even if I *did* kill a Herald with just blowdarts in a span of few seconds once. It was still fun as hell. 

• Scorpion: Unique attack pattern, punishes players quite nice if they try to avoid kiting
  • Red Hounds: Have a chance to drop red gems, nice firework on death
  • Spiders: Sometimes annoying but they come with useful loot
  • Poison Mosquito: Only if en masse
  • Wilson: Hard to kill but it makes some comfortable rubber duck sounds when hit

14 hours ago, pyroisshy said:

Depths worms probably have the most fun kiting patterns, and the fact that they can be so easily grouped up makes them a lot more manageable than hounds

Admittedly being less annoying than hounds is a low bar to clear.

My favourite is the Ancient Fuelweaver. I love that fight, I love its mechanics, and I love the final animation. When that thing gets grabbed by vines coming from the ground, that's the most satisfying moment in all of DS for me. I used to like it more when you could avoid the cage by hugging the edge, I feel like there was more skill involved, but I still like it now.

17 hours ago, stranger again said:

whats your favorite enemy in the don't starve franchise?(so its not just DST you can mention enemys from shipwrecked or hamlet)

DST:
1) Klaus. One of my favorite creatures. I like everything about him: his attacks, his appearance, his henchmen.
2) Toadstool. I also like it very much. She's just a charming creature, though very aggressive.
DS:
1) Glommer. Well, this is understandable:wilson_evil:
SW:
1) Sealnado. Interesting creature.
Ham:
1)The entire pig race.
The Forge:
All mobs:wilson_love:

4 minutes ago, Russian_Philin said:

Ham:
1)The entire pig race.

what about POGS tho (im just gonna guess you forgot them)

1 minute ago, BeeClops said:

You should explain what a pog is tho.

its a creature in hamlet (or are you asking what the word POG means?if so POG is just basically a new trend word said by streamers to express their likeness to something and ive grown from ironically using the word POG as a joke to using POG as a everyday word)

7 minutes ago, TheGoldenDonut_ said:

Yes, you are my favorite. Don't worry.

thanks man you're very poggers 

Klaus, because

• He's a raid boss that I can fight solo without making an arena;
  • Fighting him requires a strategy to not get completely mauled;
  • His loot is awesome. Even though I never got a Krampus Sack from him, I still appreciate loot from other bosses.

Also Lureplant. Ever since Klei added recipies for Leafy Meat I started hoarding these things to make a supply for Beefy Greens and Jelly Salads. I love these plant trashcans :)

Archived