Thank you!

The guys and gals over at Klei have been providing steady, quality updates throughout the majority of 2020. This is no easy feat! This year has been trying for a lot of people, myself included. Yet, despite all the garbage out there in the world, they continue on through the storm. I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for all you have done for us. I look forward to what next year brings and can’t wait to not starve some more! (I probably will starve many more times.)

I too would like to say Thank You, The ability to host Worlds where Weather Season start times and Season Lengths are completely Random has really made this game most enjoyable for me, No longer can I simply Build X Item to prepare for Y Day because I know Winter starts on X day & ends on Y Day... NOW my worlds have a bit of Unpredictable Mad Chaos thrown into the mix.

I Welcome and Embrace unpredictability, ESPECIALLY in a game that’s supposed to be being sold to me as a Uncompromising Wilderness Survival Game, I can only hope that Klei plans to do more QoL updates for those of us Who simply wish to throw the Meta-Rule book into the nearest campfire to watch it Burn! (& to also maybe keep us Warm when Winter starts as early as Day 2.)

I would like to have Random Day lengths and permanent Full Moon added to my World Gen choices as well. 

Harder difficulty options or the ability to choose if only the Healing tab can heal your character (making food healing & sleep healing unavailable)

Anything that takes a Hammer to an Otherwise repetitive gameplay cycle I am TOTALLY on board for.

So Thank You Klei for giving me Random Season Start times & Random Season Lengths- Sometimes I regret it and I Suffer... but That’s the entire point of Uncompromising Wilderness Survival, And I may be in the smallest Minority here... but I absolutely freaking love it! <3333

Sometimes I can be jerk to stuffs (like wurt) but you guys are best game developers I ever seen. Forgive me if I became harsh to you guys.

Also here a secret

Spoiler

Wurt is not bad at all

You guys are one of the two developers that I support wholeheartedly and have full trust on (the other being Digital Extremes).

I honestly can't think of words to describe my gratitude for all that you did so I'll just say thank you. :)
I hope your are doing well both financialy and mentaly during this year.

I've had a lot of things to say about Klei in the past both good and bad but I tend to only voice the bad stuff here so if we're doing thank yous I'd like to thank them for how each new update gets applied to old worlds too. The retrofitting feature is amazing and it's not something all devs would worry about, plenty of games would just wipe your progress and make you start over with a big update. So thanks Klei, I've been playing the same solo world for years now and you keep injecting new life & challenges into it.

I've been just a shadow in this forum just reading in quite. But I will definitely take this advantage too (kudos for starting this thread btw).

Thank you very much for entertainment, Klei! DST is one of those games that I just keep coming back.

The content, the lore, well and funny quotes EACH characters, definitely almost giving away all items, love it!

The developers are very attached, easy to interact with, very aware, and fast action.

I wish you guys to always be healthy <3

I just want to say thank you, Klei, for creating something I could always come back to. I'm the type of person who phases in and out of different interests, and I've even dropped a few of my biggest interests. But back in 2013 when I saw a friend playing it, I knew it would be for me. So, he gifted it to me, and I have been playing Don't Starve games ever since. Later, I discovered that this game is packed full of lore, which made me love it even more. These game are always a fun time for me, and they are never boring.

So, Thank You, Klei. There will never be another company like you.

No doubt criticisms are the things most often heard, but it is remarkably important to verbalize the sheer amount of love myself and everyone else has for Klei and their games. For every small nitpick we may have there are hundreds of unsaid joys that keep us connected to each and every one of their products—and each other.

It is such a breath of fresh air to have a company who listens and grows with everyone else, and I hope you all will enjoy your well-deserved break when that comes around! You've done amazing work, especially in such a hard fought year.

Thank you so much, I can only add to the applause. Decent game, great work ethics, I will continue supporting this even during times I can't play regularly because it is rare you find this quality in gaming nowadays. It's all a push for early releases of buggy underdeveloped games and they rarely get better.

to be honest, most of this year has had me burnt out and unwilling to play DST. currently, even, the burnout is still there and i haven't found much inspiration/interest to seriously play DST like i have used to save for a few bursts of fancy.

however, i cannot deny that the Klei team has produced so much for their community despite all the hurdles they've had to face this year. I also cannot deny the quality of what they have produced, even if I've had my disagreements. And most of all, I cannot deny the heart that the devs have to have tirelessly worked on providing to us their game, never once losing sight of the vision they have always kept in mind when making DST.

For that, even if i'm burnt out, i must express my gratitude :) 

Yes, thank you Klei, for such interesting and unique characters!  I love how you guys take criticism gracefully and consider the community's feedback.  You also seem to care about your employees, which is refreshing given how to game industry tends to treat their workers.

Lastly, thank you also for all the great people I've met playing DST.  I've found that the DST community tends to be less toxic than most.

Kudos to you, Klei!

Archived