Verdant part 2 Skin ideas

Is that Wurt as a Pug Dog? So cute!!!

Wortox looks decent I guess but sadly all I can see in him is a missed opportunity to dress him up as Bernie (I’m sorry ok? I can’t UNSEE that image in my head)

Webber- YES!!! I want that skin, I’m surprised it isn’t in the game already.. I hope that one comes when he gets refreshed. :) 

19 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is that Wurt as a Pug Dog? So cute!!!

Wortox looks decent I guess but sadly all I can see in him is a missed opportunity to dress him up as Bernie (I’m sorry ok? I can’t UNSEE that image in my head)

Webber- YES!!! I want that skin, I’m surprised it isn’t in the game already.. I hope that one comes when he gets refreshed. :) 

Wurt is a Japanese carp : D but I agree that she looks like a Pug Dog and a Calico Cat

11 minutes ago, ADM said:

It's... a Koi carp :wilson_curious:

Nope look at those chubby little cheeks, the collar around her neck and the spots on her head and back that is TOTALLY a Pug Dog.

D7D173D3-2500-49DE-84CA-7EC700BCC36E.thumb.jpeg.cb28c6bd18545176d52722112a151a28.jpeg

At least that’s what I see at first glance at her anyway (please remember I’m on a mobile smartphone so the image is rather small.. and She totally looks like a spot covered pup, and Wortox totally looks like Bernie.)

And also no I’m not making fun of the OPs work, these concepts are incredible Amazing job Op.. I simply wanted to say what I saw at first glance.

3 minutes ago, ADM said:

It's... a Koi carp :wilson_curious:

I think Wurt is too similar to the goldfish skin. Maybe they could add a nice clothing to her, like an ancient chinese or japanese empress dress (given that she is a Koi fish, which is popular as a decorative pet on asian styled garden ponds)

17 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I think Wurt is too similar to the goldfish skin. Maybe they could add a nice clothing to her, like an ancient chinese or japanese empress dress (given that she is a Koi fish, which is popular as a decorative pet on asian styled garden ponds)

Well they are in the same family after all...

AAAA!! I LOVE WILLOW HERE!!!

At first I wasn't sure but honestly I think Koi Wurt would work wonderfully.
As everyone else has said, Satyr Wortox is infact, genius, Wendy's butterfly gettup is awesome, and Wicker looks amazing.

Webber is awesome, I've always wanted Poison Spider Webber to be a thing, though he could use some more floof methinks.
These are all wonderful, props!

Archived