Verdant part 2 Skin ideas

As long as Wortox and Winona don't get more skins I'll be happy.  They both seem to get skins with every update.  Winona has the most skins out of anyone in the game.  While the other DLC characters are getting table scraps.  It took Wormwood 3-4 updates just to get a 4th skin.

2 hours ago, LinknAllie said:

It took Wormwood 3-4 updates just to get a 4th skin.

You do realize Wormwood also has other forms, right...? The blooming cycle takes more to do than Wortox who exists.

Same reason it takes Wolfgang so long to get a new skin.

5 hours ago, LinknAllie said:

As long as Wortox and Winona don't get more skins I'll be happy.  They both seem to get skins with every update.  Winona has the most skins out of anyone in the game.  While the other DLC characters are getting table scraps.  It took Wormwood 3-4 updates just to get a 4th skin.

Excuse me? The Snowfallen Wortox has been his newest skin in over a year.

I'd change Wortox's color (unless it's a uncorrupted christmas version). But i really loved it! Those horns are great. He looks so fluffy

Maybe 'Rudolph Wortox' would also be a great idea: Red nose, beautiful (and maybe decorated) antlers, little fluffy tail, etc...

Edit: Couldn't forget Wurt. She really needs a light-color skin, so that her upgrade colors become smore apparent.

29 minutes ago, minespatch said:

With that logic, we already have brown wortox skins with fawn and minotaur.

First, Monitaur is gray, and also a chrismassy reindeer wortox would have more details and accesories, that uncorrupted doesnt have, appart from havenig a darker fur color

PD: also, Goblins and Grinchs green look a bit like vomit

Archived