Next update called Fee Fi Fo Thumb?

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this yet but the new sneak peak image for the next beta/update is called "silhouette_fee_fi_fo_thumb.png".

Maybe its nothing or... maybe the next update has a giant as a new boss?

What do you guys think?

silhouette_fee_fi_fo_thumb.png.ae9fcb6debf484f466f53b46bbe6ed0e.png.5fe8deb2e58a591d8bd618eee092878c.png

Maybe it's a gardening update? The fact that they put thumb instead of fum makes me think it's some sort of play on the idea of a green thumb.

Plus, y'know, the fact that the whole preview is a plant. Notably, one that seems to have quite a few growth stages.

3 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

Maybe it's a gardening update? The fact that they put thumb instead of fum makes me think it's some sort of play on the idea of a green thumb.

Plus, y'know, the fact that the whole preview is a plant. Notably, one that seems to have quite a few growth stages.

They said the next update would be a big one. I dont really see it being about gardening tho. But who knows it could be a giant thumb haha

1 minute ago, JimmyJam said:

They said the next update would be a big one. I dont really see it being about gardening tho. But who knows it could be a giant thumb haha

Oh no. We thought we saw it all when we saw bigfoot

now we must face our toughest challenge yet: bighand

If i remember correctly when you put all 3 lunar altars together and get the caution taped glowy orb thingy, didnt wormwood have a quote for it saying "its a seed" or something? of course its not implimented yet but still could that be it? a seed that grows this flower thing?

But maybe wormwood says its a seed not literally, just meaning its not its full potential yet, still.1250374600_ScreenShot2020-10-22at8_30_26PM.png.25ade5051237e772a01a18198091abce.png

The three alters are 'bout to plant this flower seen in the post, and it will grow into a massive beanstalk that we will climb to reach the MOON!
There we will fight a thumb-giant guarding a golden egg, which will be the key in defeating/freeing Charlie.

Okay I'm exaggerating a bit. but there might be something relating to Jack and the Beanstalk here.

Jack CARTER and the Beanstalk!? LOL

This is probably too much content to expect, but what if you can grow a Beanstalk or something that extends like a giant ladder that lets you climb up to the moon for a totally new biome? 

Or even better a Hamlet-like island in the sky?

As a Wormwood main, I seriously hope it has a focus on Lunar island gardening/plants, maybe new lunar island foods or something like that. 

Wormwood is technically from the moon, and he's magic. I would like to see his lunar aspects embraced instead of just 'he's a plant!'

4 hours ago, TheHollowKnight said:

If i remember correctly when you put all 3 lunar altars together and get the caution taped glowy orb thingy, didnt wormwood have a quote for it saying "its a seed" or something? of course its not implimented yet but still could that be it? a seed that grows this flower thing?

But maybe wormwood says its a seed not literally, just meaning its not its full potential yet, still.1250374600_ScreenShot2020-10-22at8_30_26PM.png.25ade5051237e772a01a18198091abce.png

We're going to jack and the bean stalk our way to the moon

Fee Fi Fo Thumb

I smell the blood of a failed scientist

be he alive or be he dead

I'll grind his bones to make my pierogi

7 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

They said the next update would be a big one

Actually, they said it was gonna be "a bit different" and that isn't telling much

This update was pretty big to me, so what bigger can be? I hope it's an surface update, not lunar or cave update. But anything is welcome.

Also Klei shouldnt share all details on update page and let us to discover it. Sometimes I feel they are killing all of the mystery. Let the mystery be!

Just now, Slagger said:

This update was pretty big to me, so what bigger can be? I hope it's an surface update, not lunar or cave update. But anything is welcome.

Also Klei shouldnt share all details on update page and let us to discover it. Sometimes I feel they are killing all of the mystery. Let the mystery be!

They did a nice job not spoiling with the Archive. Wouldn't mind more situations like that tbh.

2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

They did a nice job not spoiling with the Archive

Yep and I think its cool. They can give basic information like they did. Idk I think they should keep it like that.

My first ever guess, when seeing the plant, and the "this one is gonna be a bit different" part, was that we'd get a farming rework. Is still possible, with a side of Magic Beanstalk to boot. People were asking for one, so makes sense.

Archived