Crock Pot Dishes Tier List

8 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

From my point of view Trail Mix is same tier as Butter Muffin: Trail Mix requires 1x Birchnut, 2x Berries, 1x Twigs for +30 health and +12.5 hunger, Butter Muffin requires 1x Butterfly Wings, 1x any Vegetable, 2x Twigs for +20 health and +37.5 hunger. Both dishes do restore 5 sanity and take 15 days to perish. I also feel like some Tier A dishes might do a better job than Trail Mix.

As i said the "eating" animation is faster for trail mix than for pierogies which makes a difference in combat 

35 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Do you actually have a better use for Volt Goat Milk? :P Ice creams are still nice and easy to make once you got the milk, albeit now outclassed by Leafy Jelly for everyone but Wurt.

I wonder how you did that by mistake. I didn't know that one could cook Seafood Gumbo without four years of undergrad studies on Cullinary Arts, Masters in Marine Biology, precise temperature conditions, controlled environment, vacuumed out air and an undwindelling power of will to make it.

it is called 'shaky hands while trying to navigate ceiveche while also dying from overheating' x''D it is a special talent

it is shameful how many times i accidentally add an ingredient i didn't mean to and instead of switching it with the one i am holding i click the 'cook' button especially when i am trying to work multiple crockpots

i took a look at the list of dishes that wurt can eat and i found out that the only dishes that are really cost effective (and that are not just better to eat the ingredients raw or cooked) are buttermuffins and dragonpie.....(i aint counting healing dishes since well,they are made for healing)

8 minutes ago, Stunp the tunp said:

i took a look at the list of dishes that wurt can eat and i found out that the only dishes that are really cost effective (and that are not just better to eat the ingredients raw or cooked) are buttermuffins and dragonpie.....(i aint counting healing dishes since well,they are made for healing)

If you're playing alone as Wurt then you might have no use for meat what makes Fist Full of Jam also a cost effective dish (1x Berries, 3x Eggs).

12 hours ago, maciu67 said:

This is mine crock pot dishes tier list:

2c41a23cf6bf7b61.png

I feel like Beefy greens and Leafy Jelly should be moved to S or A

They may be hard to get at first, but one you have a good source of leafy meat, Beefy greens are one of the best sources of both Health and Hunger, And the jelly is On par with ICE CREAM, while only need a leafy meat and some honey

(I suggest lureplants on boat or the lunar island) [Also know there is always a lureplant on Purls island] 

6 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

I tried to fix your Crock Pot Dishes Tier List a bit.

grafik.thumb.png.1bc957f7f8e54bace4cae7b641eb0f5f.png

Edit: Moved Beacon & Eggs and Honey Ham from Tier B to Tier A. Beacon & Eggs takes a total of 20 days to perish and thus is a nice food to go. Honey Ham requires less meat in form of eggs than Beacon & Eggs and restores 50% more health at the cost of perishing 33% faster and 1x honey.

This one is my favorite

Good job!

I only rank it this high because I'm a Woodie player, but I would actually put trailmix in S tier, while it may be in the 30 health group instead of 40. As others have stated previously, the faster eating animation allows you to heal significantly quicker.

I consider it S tier for Woodie because of his chopping potential in the early game, and his ability to combat poison birchnut trees.

Another thing that hasn't been considered is cooking time:

Trailmix takes 10 seconds to cook.

To compare, the meta healer: pierogi takes twice that time.

I also consider the total cost for 1 trailmix cheaper than for 1 pierogi (unless you are in a juicy berry world) it's usually 1000% times easier for me to simply chop and pick to get health instead of bothering with meat, veggies, eggs, and filler. Not to mention I'm going to be chopping anyways to get wood.

The only large flaws that I see with the dish is the time wasted cooking up large quantities of birchnuts when mass-cooking (IMO you should be able to put them in raw) and that trailmix spoils 5 days quicker than pierogi.

Oh, and you can use a twig in trail mix, Epic.

16 minutes ago, WoodieMain45684 said:

I only rank it this high because I'm a Woodie player, but I would actually put trailmix in S tier, while it may be in the 30 health group instead of 40. As others have stated previously, the faster eating animation allows you to heal significantly quicker.

I consider it S tier for Woodie because of his chopping potential in the early game, and his ability to combat poison birchnut trees.

Woodie is probably the only character I would consider getting trail mix with beyond the first bit of the game.  Beaver form being able to clear trees without spawning the poisoned birchnuts means you can actually farm these things.  Anyone else is gonna get harrassed too much for spam healing.  Fact is meat, eggs, and vegies are everpresent in the game, especially since we get kelps and stonefruits from the island.  I gotta go out of my way to cut down these specific trees outside of winter and spamcook the seeds, then crock pot it all to get trailmix and to me that drops its value.

Yeah you can eat it quicker but a jellybean + perogies is plenty enough for me.

16 hours ago, A Random Furry said:

Here's mine496825673_my-image(4).thumb.png.d44bf60fb6b0521c6e08c24ae3f7544a.png

I personally don't share your sentiment with "When have you ever made this" tier food, except maybe Ceviche, Salsa and Barnacle Nigiri.

Banana pops, Fruit Medleys and Seafood gumbos are good ruins food, especially when playing Wendy who's favorite food is Banana pop and Abigail gets her 20+ Cave bananas every nightmare cycle. With a few ice and twigs, you can constantly be full stats in ruins, getting banana pops for hunger and sanity and fruit medleys for healing. Seafood gumbo is excellent for heals and sanity and easy to make down there with 3 eels from countless ponds but it runs into the problem of outclassed food if you have monster meat, it is what honey nuggets is to honey ham when it comes to surf and turf.

California Roll and Barnacle Pita are also quite useful and common foods when sailing. Nothing comes more abundant than fish and seaweed, where california roll just combines 2 weed with 2 small fish while if you went barnacle hunting 1 barnacle and up to 3 weeds makes pita. If you have a bird on board , you can add in an egg for nigiri's increased benefits but I havent had the chance of making it yet.

Pumpkin cookies are good when you have spare pumpkin and want sanity, very easy recipe. Salsa used to be the only recipe you could make with onions in the absence of warly so I used to make it but now I almost always prefer Leafy Burger. And Wobster Bisque is litetally what you do when you hunted a wobster but dont hsvr butter, still good stats for such an easy food.

I still don't get why people keep saying Pierogi is S tier, while also putting Surf N Turf in B tier.

I think they should be in the same tier at least. Either A or S. Because I feel they are basically side grades to each other.

With pierogi, it requires a decent barrier to entry. Needing both a bird cage which needs gold, reeds, and seeds. And then needing a bird which you need to make a trap for. But once you have that, you can reliably make 30-health foods.

While with surf n turf. You only need to make a fishing rod. Either the pond fishing rod, which has durability, but more reliable fish. Or the ocean fishing rod, which you can use forever, but you need to get a few seeds or berries every time you need some fish. But once you have 1.5 worth of fish (3 morsals, or 1 morsal and 1 steak) you can just use monster meat as filler, because it has a higher priority than lasagna. All to get 60 healing from one dish. That's 2 pierogi's worth of healing.

So because of both being arguably the same amount of trouble to make, with one being slightly more reliable but the other healing more. They should be part of the same tier. 

2 hours ago, DarkPulse91 said:

snip

Without little help of cheating fishing is quite boring and time-consuming task. On sea you need luck and skill, in ponds fishes are limited and frogs can disturb fishing. While pierogi I can make from only moster meat and/or leafy meat (one as egg), mushrooms/any veggie and some berries or ice... And is easier to mass produce them (even 40 a day), but with surf'n'turf I'm limited with fishes (around 9 small fishes daily, usually less). Pierogi are a problem only on beginnimg with set up, while surf'n'turf is rather constantly... rarity. Without wraps I don't bother with surf'n'turf because it quickly spoils. I love both healing and sanity boost from it, but pierogi are less time consuming for me (and they heal 40 not 30).

On 8/26/2020 at 9:37 AM, Stunp the tunp said:

Why is vegetable stinger on A tier? (if you can explain why do it)

I don't know much about ranks, but I find it's a cool sanity item. +33 sanity, and it only costs...

Asparagus, ice, and some veg. :D

2 hours ago, Notecja said:

On sea you need luck and skill

Well you don't even need to go on the ocean, as the fish that spawn in the coasts and even the lakes are good enough. And small fish don't take much skill at all.. like really they are too easy to catch sometimes. And the only luck is them spawning. And they spawn quite often.

And from my experiences, it's been so much easier to just catch a few fish for quick healing rather than having to wait for a bird to land just to put into the birdcage after someone forgot to feed the last one

4 hours ago, DarkPulse91 said:

than having to wait for a bird to land just to put into the birdcage after someone forgot to feed the last one

I play alone so bird is almost always fed (or bundled) and I faster catch birds than fishes. Also birds are always on screen and there just need seed bait to catch in in less in few seconds while fishes usually dont spawn even for days. Guess I just have different experience... 

Archived