Crock Pot Dishes Tier List

i have a few questions for this and some of my opinions

The only thing i disagre in S tier is the dragonpie,it takes way too much time getting it by RNG on your first autumn (and farms arent really worth it even for people playing as wurt)

Jelly beans should be S tier because with the proper bee queen farm setup you can easilly mass produce them
Why is vegetable stinger on A tier? (if you can explain why do it)

Beefy greens should be higher considering you can make one with relative ease if you have some lure plants on your base in a boat
Califoria roll is not worth your fish
Melonsickle uses a rare fruit that you can get only by farms
Stuffed pepper poppers uses pepper a rare vegetable (and one of the most valuable crops for warly)
Surf 'n turf should be higher since is a easy dish to make with high stats (3 fish morsels and 1 monster meat or 1 big meat)

Bacon and eggs should be higher (same reasons as surf 'n turf,easy recipe,high stats)
Waffles should be higher since its one of the better uses of your butter

well other wise i dont have much issues with this tier list

1 hour ago, FrozenMountan said:

Powder cakes are good for pig ranches, f tier is really low for something like that

Just as Gloomer's Goop

1 hour ago, Stunp the tunp said:

The only thing i disagre in S tier is the dragonpie,it takes way too much time getting it by RNG on your first autumn (and farms arent really worth it even for people playing as wurt)

I always considered farms as googd source of "special food"

Dragon Fruit maybe is rare but can be multiplied infinitely and Dragon Pie it's only onefruit and three twigs.Of course Pie is the worst dish in S tier.

Jelly beans should be S tier because with the proper bee queen farm setup you can easilly mass produce tchem

But you still need to kill the (hard) boss. Jellybeans is the hardest dish to cook.

Why is vegetable stinger on A tier? (if you can explain why do it)

One tomato which is common on farms, one ice, two rock fruits and +33 sanity.

Califoria roll is not worth your fish

I was wondering if rolls should be in tier C but you can easily cook it in the full ocean so I classified them in B tier.

Not a bad list at all, kudos for evaluating all dishes. Wish you included Warly's dishes as well. But I believe your general direction with the tiers ended up unfitting for some of the food:

Surf and Turf is A tier for how easily accessible and great it is.

Jelly Salad is A tier, even S tier for how easily accessible and OP it is. If you listed vegetable stinger on A for its easily accessible sanity benefits, Jelly Salad deserves the same tier for sure.

Bacon and Eggs is at least B tier or any tier you're putting Honey Ham in. It's easy to make and requires less meat, great healing and hunger. Arguably Turkey dinner belongs to B too for having the same stats, despite using up 3 potential meatballs.

Fruit Medley is not at all a bad recipe, especially down in the ruins, since it's easy healing for just 3 bananas.

Waffles is a great use of you butter, deserves A tier.

Lobster Dinner is a fine use of your butter, deserves C tier.

Ceviche is a terrible use of your fish and ice, the thing requires 2 big fish :/ Deserves D tier.

Salsa is a bad use of your tomatoes (for vegetable stingers) and onions (Warly can do amazing stuff with it, nad others can at least do burgers.)

Seafood Gumbo has incredibly demanding, precise recipes, at the opportunity cost of Surf n Turf or Fishsticks, deserves D tier.

Stuffed Eggplants is a great use of your eggplants, very accepting vegetable recipe, even accepting meat as filler. deserves C tier.

Creamy Potato Puree is a fair use of common potatoes and rare Garlic, unless there's Warly in the server, deserves C tier. Does much better than two fancy spiralled tubers and the only thing you can do with garlic in the absence of Warly.

Unagi is a fine healing alternative in Ruins, give it C Tier.

Honey nuggets isn't truly worth it when you can go with honey ham, C tier is its place.

Taffy isn't the worst thing you can do with honey, especially when you can easily amass it, C tier.

Mandrake soup is a rare delicacy. While I'm sure you're considering the panflutes you can make in its stead, you can achieve the sleeping effect with multiple stuff. Honestly not the worst thing you can make, and those stats are heavenly. C tier.

Monster Lasagna isn't E tier if you consider Webber. Can go to D tier, its as useful as Keboobs.

Powdercake is a great utility food, very helpful in ranches - Gobbler, Pigmen, Bunnymen... ALso it can store Warly's spiced food for an eternity. I'd even give it B tier

And for Warly's Dishes: 

Monster Tartare is C. Puffed Potato Souflé is B. Volt Goat Chaud-froid is S. Hot Dragon Chili Salad is D. Asparagazpacho is B. Bone Bouillon is A. Grim Galette is C. Fresh Fruit Crepes is B. Fish Cordon Bleau is S. Glow Berry Mousse is A. Moqueca is B. 

4 minutes ago, maciu67 said:

One tomato which is common on farms, one ice, two rock fruits and +33 sanity.

Not to forget you can do it with another frequent crop, Asparagus too. Very versatile food, especially since it's Winona's favorite.

I slightly disagree with the placement of the surf in turf. Especially with Vegetable stinger being in A.

Because if someone is willing to Build a farm and deal with the RNG of getting a tomato just for 33 sanity.
Someone can fish up 3 small fish and get 1 monster meat or just 1 small fish, 1 large fish and get 2 monster meat. for 60 healing!.

As Warly main, I dont agree with few dishes on the list but especially dragon pie. Other than that not a bad list at all. I consider all the dishes for 3 main thing.

1. How easy are they to make?
  2. Are they require any specific ingredients?
  3. Are they worth to time to make?

I like the way you think btw, especially i definetely agree with you on meatballs since its the easiest and most popular food for hunger in the game its S tier thats for sure.I also think pierogi and fish sticks almost equal since their stats are the same except their ingredients. But personally i would put fish sticks into S tier instead of pierogi because of the required ingredients, i think fish sticks are easier to make in my opinion. I also dont think beefy greens are B tier. If you have gecko's in your biom beefy greens are extremely easy to make thats why i think it should be on A tier. I also dont agree with Jelly beans and jelly salad. Jelly salad is very op if u ask me since its also easy to make and have high sanity stat it might be on even S tier, for the jelly beans yes it requires some effort to make but it worths for time and i think it has op health regenaration over time so i would say it deserves to be in S tier as well. I would say bacon and eggs is tier B instead of C i would switch it with froggle bunwich since it gives more hunger. Dragonpie requires 1 dragon fruit and 3 sticks yeah easy to make and requires 1 dragon furit but you never know when you will get the dragon fruit because of that i would say its tier A. I would also change few of the other dishes for my personal preference but these are the ones i strongly disagree with on the list other ones is depends on situation if you ask me. Other than that good tier list.

10 minutes ago, hoppin mandrake said:

powder cakes are great for warly players, you can season them in bulk and have them ready for whenever anyone needs them

Not only that, but it also doesn't have the same curse as the other foods that require a farm food. Because warly can just ask the local fisherman to go grab some corncods or popperfish for very easy corn. And they aren't rare fish at all and only need seeds to catch

I tried to fix your Crock Pot Dishes Tier List a bit.

grafik.thumb.png.1bc957f7f8e54bace4cae7b641eb0f5f.png

Edit: Moved Beacon & Eggs and Honey Ham from Tier B to Tier A. Beacon & Eggs takes a total of 20 days to perish and thus is a nice food to go. Honey Ham requires less meat in form of eggs than Beacon & Eggs and restores 50% more health at the cost of perishing 33% faster and 1x honey.

22 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

hmmm I think trial mix is really nice cuz the faster animation time and health.... they are still tier A for me

From my point of view Trail Mix is same tier as Butter Muffin: Trail Mix requires 1x Birchnut, 2x Berries, 1x Twigs for +30 health and +12.5 hunger, Butter Muffin requires 1x Butterfly Wings, 1x any Vegetable, 2x Twigs for +20 health and +37.5 hunger. Both dishes do restore 5 sanity and take 15 days to perish. I also feel like some Tier A dishes might do a better job than Trail Mix.

11 minutes ago, TopNoob said:

*powder cake still F tier*

Only as Warly you can really benefit from Powdercake and even then the only good seasoning you could apply on them might be Honey Crystals. For Garlic Powder Jellybeans are a better choice, for Chili Flakes Volt Goat Chaud-Froid might be a better choice. Other than that, Powdercake does only act like a non-perishing vegetable bait.

image.thumb.png.6713db443df7911551448e2b540ac3db.png
This would be my tier list.Dragonpie is still one of my favs, but usually I never get the dragon fruit in my first in-game year, still, people always talk about not using farms, I don't think they are bad, they are expensive, so it's kinda dumb if you really rely on them for food on your first autumn. Play as you want and munch that Wet Goop!

Honestly I've always seen the meta as meatballs, bacon and eggs and pierogi(and occasionally honey ham or surf n turf).

I honestly play with crockpot mods because I really just want to explore crockpot recipes, heck I like the concept of the fish tacos and it saddens me to see how much of an absolute waste of resources they are in vanilla, so I always like to use one of my mods that buffs them up a bit and makes them more worth the effort. >.<

Heck the reason why I am doing a silly modded "culinary adventure" playthrough is because I want to toy with crockpot dishes and have lots of fun doing so..

13 minutes ago, Muzarello said:

Ice_Cream.png.99a8fecd2332b61441dd8a524bafa165.png in Wet goop tier

Do you actually have a better use for Volt Goat Milk? :P Ice creams are still nice and easy to make once you got the milk, albeit now outclassed by Leafy Jelly for everyone but Wurt.

46 minutes ago, gaymime said:

Seafood_Gumbo.png.a80dfa101c5c7c5901f2fa610cde7c1f.png as a mistake

I wonder how you did that by mistake. I didn't know that one could cook Seafood Gumbo without four years of undergrad studies on Cullinary Arts, Masters in Marine Biology, precise temperature conditions, controlled environment, vacuumed out air and an undwindelling power of will to make it.

2 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Do you actually have a better use for Volt Goat Milk? :P Ice creams are still nice and easy to make once you got the milk, albeit now outclassed by Leafy Jelly for everyone but Wurt.

When I found out that this milk can't be used for anything else good, Ice cream felt like Wet goop for me. :/

Hmmm, I think I agree more with @Viktor234 's variation of this list personally. In my opinion, Bacon and Eggs is amazing for its cost and spoilage time (20 days. of which is shared by only two other dishes, and neither of which have equal hunger to Bacon and Eggs) so I think it would be at least an "A".

I'm also starting to become a fan of Kabobs as of recent though as well. They are pretty useful for Winter, where I will usually cook one to keep on my inventory due to its temperature effect; raising your temperature by 40 degrees for 15 seconds can save you a lot of heartache in an emergency, and I find it useful for friends that tend to freeze when they venture too far on their own. In short, a nice emergency ration.

Archived