Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Do you think the ticking at the start of the 2021 Gameplay trailer was implemented with Wanda in mind? It always came off so weird to me..

Also, more interestingly, what are Wanda's interactions with Telltale-hearts? Does she lose maximum age?

• Like 1
  • Sanity 1

5 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

As far as i know, she CANT heal from anything except her clocks

What about Booster Shot? I don’t actually DIE often as Wanda but I know when players die and Respawn they usually have a portion of their health core missing unless they repair it with booster shot.

Does Wanda suffer this same penalties?

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

What about Booster Shot? I don’t actually DIE often as Wanda but I know when players die and Respawn they usually have a portion of their health core missing unless they repair it with booster shot.

Does Wanda suffer this same penalties?

I dont know. I didnt try any multiplayer resurrect related item (actually i didnt used any resurrection (but i have with me a life giving amulet (her clock sucks hard)) i dont know if she can suffer hp penalties but i guess that, if she can have hp penalties (thing that i doubt), she will be able to restore the meter with booster shots

But for healing there isnt any other alternative to clocks which is just fantastic in terms of character desing

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
Lack of stuff

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I dont know. I didnt try any multiplayer resurrect related item (actually i didnt used any resurrection (but i have with me a life giving amulet (her clock sucks hard)) i dont know if she can suffer hp penalties but i guess that, if she can have hp penalties (thing that i doubt), she will be able to restore the meter with booster shots

But for healing there isnt any other alternative to clocks which is just fantastic in terms of character desing

I discovered she is still able to craft Telltale hearts, it costs years on her clock instead of health damage, so I’m kinda scratching my head Why she can revive people with her clocks & also still telltale hearts?

I think it would’ve been Better if she couldn’t craft telltale hearts, but Maybe there’s a reason Klei allowed it? (Like maybe Base decor or something)

54 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I discovered she is still able to craft Telltale hearts, it costs years on her clock instead of health damage, so I’m kinda scratching my head Why she can revive people with her clocks & also still telltale hearts?

I think it would’ve been Better if she couldn’t craft telltale hearts, but Maybe there’s a reason Klei allowed it? (Like maybe Base decor or something)

Maybe to make it a little noob friendly since telltale heart is the easier way to revive people (outdide of using portal) meanwhile her clocks needs living logs, bones and having access to magic tier (which makes them trash outdife of the niche scenario of a experience player playing with noobs, life giving amulets are way better)

I think is good. A experience player wont bother crafting them outside of decoration and a noob can still enjoining a difficult character but being able to do "noob" stuff

Also, is an interesting way of controlling your age. You can craft a couple before a fight to reach granny damage

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Just got an update for DST on Xbox Series X- anyone have any idea what it does?

If its the same as ps4 then its the nerfs to Wanda. Apparently we had pre-nerfed Wanda and I didn't even notice lmao.

Also, the same bug fixes pc got today; the extra crafting cost shenanigans they were having.

Edited by HowlVoid

40 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is Wanda supposed to be able to see Shadow Creatures while at full Sanity or is this an Unintended bug?? It is slightly Confusing because my first instinct is to try to attack them. :lol:

(Xbox Series S by the Way)

You must be low sanity irl

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Karitha said:

Will anyone is gonna make a detailed Wanda guide about how should we play, usefull tips and tricks? I lack a lot with her...

get a 2nd healing clock if you have problems, it would help a lot and try to rush getting her weapon and thulecite/night armor asap, that 2 items is all you nead to break the game

2 hours ago, amogus said:

there's no prompt to use it on her

As a Wendy main I’m disappointed in this lack of interaction.. But as someone who has been playing ALOT of Wanda- When she inspects Pipspook she says something along the lines of “this one has passed the time frame beyond my powers to save.”

Pretty sure Klei just rushed to reach Wanda’s release deadline (and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that)

Her dying even only shows up as “died to passage of time” instead of informing the server of WHAT she was fighting that lead her to dying to “Deerclops has reduced Wanda to a distant memory in time.”

She also did not come with her own unique character themed Belongings items & I was REALLY looking forward to those. :( 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, amogus said:

can a world spawn with no tumbleweed spawners?

i just ran c_countprefabs("tumbleweedspawner") and it returned 0. unfortunate, i really like the world generation!

I believe that c_countprefabs() only counts prefabs that are loaded on screen, and I sometimes use it to quickly count how many saplings/grass tufts I've planted for my lureplant setup. Your best bet regarding "tumbleweedspawner" would be c_gonext() instead.