Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

3 hours ago, przemo435 said:

Or can I cheese him with Wanda's clockwork and lureplants, similar to Klaus?

Being in the arena in the first place makes it impossible to cheese all his attacks. If he's aggrod to you he WILL attack, just not with close-range ones.

• Thanks 1

Is thermal stone max tempetature capped? I remember reading you get most of it with 4 furnaces, but would adding a starcaller on top make it hotter?

Or can you do 3 furnaces and 1 star for max effect?

Edited by reallychina
  • Like 2

Do Slurtle mounds regenerate their "hp" over time?

Decided to farm some broken shells lately for the seed pack it while i was down exploring caves

And was wondering if me "poking" the mound to coax Slurtles out will eventually break it permanently?

Edited by ALCRD

1 hour ago, ALCRD said:

Do Slurtle mounds regenerate their "hp" over time?

Decided to farm some broken shells lately for the seed pack it while i was down exploring caves

And was wondering if me "poking" the mound to coax Slurtles out will eventually break it permanently?

nope but you can use healing items like salves or glands to repair them

i recommend you to use fire and ice staffs for snurtle farming

• Like 1
  • Sanity 2

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

nope but you can use healing items like salves or glands to repair them

i recommend you to use fire and ice staffs for snurtle farming

Ah interesting didn't know they could be healed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jan Mele said:

Most things with health can be healed

It used to be like that, but the сatcoons in particular were broken in their new year's update. They are no longer taking healing, which is very disappointing. I reported it as a bug, but so far it was ignored. Oh well. But other mobs, including enemies, still can be cured.

• Big Ups 1

What is the exact formula for getting default beefalo tendency? Until recently I thought that points of one type should not exceed sum of other 2 types, but today I tried to tame beefalo and even though I kept it well-fed for a few days, towards the end of domestication period default "window" shrinked to the point of 5-6 hits pushing tendency from ornery to rider and vice versa. Could it be some sort of bug related to the fact that it went to permanent sleep a few times (so I had to fake attack it so Abigail would attack and wake it up; cow didn't even react to me burning their manure directly under them), or can it be something with the lights out setting I'm playing at?

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 4:47 PM, Lokena said:

It used to be like that, but the сatcoons in particular were broken in their new year's update. They are no longer taking healing, which is very disappointing. I reported it as a bug, but so far it was ignored. Oh well. But other mobs, including enemies, still can be cured.

Tried to heal one of my penned catcoons the other day as I do from time to time after rogue hounds from a wave get in there and hurt them and instead I gave them the salve which made other catcoons in the pen hostile and my nearby houndius immediately killed them... 

I was furious and immediately rolled back.

Super super disappointing that we can't heal them anymore. Real dumb change if that's what it is or really annoying bug. Hope it gets fixed/changed asap!!!

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

1 hour ago, GelatinousCube said:

Tried to heal one of my penned catcoons the other day as I do from time to time after rogue hounds from a wave get in there and hurt them and instead I gave them the salve which made other catcoons in the pen hostile and my nearby houndius immediately killed them... 

I was furious and immediately rolled back.

Super super disappointing that we can't heal them anymore. Real dumb change if that's what it is or really annoying bug. Hope it gets fixed/changed asap!!!

maybe you can give it healing food to eat? idk

3 hours ago, reallychina said:

maybe you can give it healing food to eat? idk

No. And the problem is that even if you could, it would almost certainly tame them, and tamed and wild cats attack each other. To have multiple cats in a pen, they all have to be wild. The previous healing worked perfectly and it didn't tame them. But now it's broken.

• Thanks 1

Any ideas for a glommer goop farm? I am keeping the celestial open for winter and spring anyway and i want to get as much goop as possible without having to personally execute it. I based close to it for this reason.

I was thinking a spider penned there with statues and walls on the outside? It's going to be loaded most of the time. But spider doesnt attack it. A werepig would eat the goop. I'm having trouble fiding any mob to attack it tbh

Edited by reallychina

13 hours ago, reallychina said:

Any ideas for a glommer goop farm? I am keeping the celestial open for winter and spring anyway and i want to get as much goop as possible without having to personally execute it. I based close to it for this reason.

I was thinking a spider penned there with statues and walls on the outside? It's going to be loaded most of the time. But spider doesnt attack it. A werepig would eat the goop. I'm having trouble fiding any mob to attack it tbh

Would catcoons eat goop? You can also try hounds if that doesn't work.

Edited by jan Mele

1 hour ago, Sybastion said:

Does glommer regen health or … does he just die?

Not sure if he regens health, but you can probably heal him with things like spider glands. In my experience if Glommer is taking damage it's usually lethal. And also usually dealt by me. Die, foul fiend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/17/2022 at 6:24 AM, jan Mele said:

Most things with health can be healed

Even shadow creatures for some reason lol. Also a general rule of thumb, what does and doesn't regen health: If it would be good for you if the creature regenerated health, it probably won't. If a regen would make your life only harder, it probably will heal. Suffering is the rule.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1