Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

3 hours ago, Extimous said:

On popular public servers, other players need access to pig skins. Hammering a pig house makes it so other players can't get more and also it means that the hammerer is hoarding the pig skins that are left. In this way it's like a double edged sword of griefing-lite behavior.

That user hasn't been online since April of last year. 

On 8/13/2020 at 7:38 PM, Mike23Ua said:

I have a new Question to ask- Maxwell and Charlie both gained strange new shadow powers from their time spent on the throne, Did Wilson who also sat upon this same throne learn absolutely nothing?

What if this is Wilson update video

On 9/12/2020 at 6:16 PM, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

What are these Mucus Pillars in Wilds biome, entrance to Ruins, supposed to be (lore-wise)?

mucus_pillar.thumb.png.a4b934c559c8672ca0aa79bafa4aa8ba.png

Probably from yet too be implemented biiignose.

On 9/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, BoySyrup said:

Because... you could bring palm trees into an RoG world? Also, Shipwrecked was going for a tropical ocean vibe while DST is going for a rocky, dangerous ocean theme.

Imagine if shipwrecked like catastrophic storms were added lol. Wilson gets swept up by a tornado and you have to build a tv just to check the weather channel

On 10/8/2020 at 6:49 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

maybe they leave the cities because of the werepig curse

I think you have it right on the head.

On 10/30/2020 at 2:07 PM, TheDoughboy1917 said:

That's what the DS wiki says, but I'm skeptical. The player characters can seemingly recognize their own skeleton as well as the skeletons of others as we see in DST. But then there are skeletons that no one recognizes (the NPC skeletons that naturally spawn) so that makes me think there are probably some other unfortunate souls who were unlucky enough to get captured and we just haven't seen them yet.

Obviously, that's the most important qualification!

I wonder if one of the ghost pirates is... WILDEYE WESTON HIMSELF!!!

On 10/30/2020 at 5:53 PM, QuartzBeam said:

No. Nor can summer dusks. Or the first 2 and lasts 2 days of summer.

The sewing kit always restores 5 days of durability to clothing. Eyebrella's durability is 9 days. So, optimal repair point is when it's got 4 days left; in other words, 44.44% durability.

OMG LIGHTS OUT OP

On 11/14/2020 at 3:29 PM, Mike23Ua said:

Well, now I’m really confused and would like to ask the devs at Klei a question that hopefully they will answer for me-

At first Dont Starve Together started out as a Multiplayer Stand Alone expansion to DS, and as such some of its content was designed with Multiplayer in mind first and foremost (as any Multiplayer focused game should be.) 

BUT as of 2019 Klei started to basically give DST a face-lift adding new content, new biomes, reworked character abilities new story lore, Brand New characters to play & enjoy, New Character and Belonging skins And the so much more content that it stops feeling like DS Single players Multiplayer stand alone expansion, & More like it’s Don’t Starve 2.

And the more new content Klei continues to add as well as if they ever add highly popular requested game changes like building on the Y-Axis and elevations in land, The more and more DST will stop feeling like the Multiplayer centric stand alone version of DS, and the more it’s going to feel like it’s own advancement into the DS franchise.

So my question is which one is it.. Is Don’t Starve Together still just supposed to be the multiplayer version of DS, or at this point has it started to evolve into something deeper more like a Don’t Starve 2?

For me personally it’s really really hard going back to Solo DS because of all the content DSTs 2019/2020 updates have spoiled me with- Pipspook, Bernie, Goose Woodie, Lunar Island, Moon Grotto, Wortox, Winona, Wurt, Walter, All that content eventually starts to add up and turn what was once just a multiplayer version of DS into its own unique & advanced thing.

If theres a game with a number in it itd be called DS3 like Shrek 5 and forever after imo

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

I KNOW! Where is his nox? :wilson_cry:

In the forge nox helmet. The nox is no more.

My headcanon is that the nox is a shadow version of an ox, as nox means night.

Edited by Falkenpelz
  • Sad Dupe 1