Your Favourite Crockpot Recipes

2 hours ago, maquinarara1 said:

..each pie restores 75 health, 5 sanity and 40 health, more than..

115 health, Klei pls nerf.

my favorite is the surf 'n' turf. not filling, but that's just how fish dishes are: serving their purposes as healthy "snacks."

1 tiny meat morsel or Monsters Meat.. easily obtained by killing Moleworm, Rabbit or Bird + 3 Ice, Easily Obtained= Meatballs!

Or if playing as Wurt.. 1 Juicy Berry + 3 Ice = Fistful of Jam.

My answer therefore is Ice- it’s the best crockpot dish and it needs a nerf.

9 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

1 tiny meat morsel or Monsters Meat.. easily obtained by killing Moleworm, Rabbit or Bird + 3 Ice, Easily Obtained= Meatballs!

Or if playing as Wurt.. 1 Juicy Berry + 3 Ice = Fistful of Jam.

My answer therefore is Ice- it’s the best crockpot dish and it needs a nerf.

Ice doesn't need a nerf.

There's plenty of recipes that solely don't use ice and are way better than meatballs/jam.

From the start of my DS experiences until now, no food has intrigued, supported, sustained and found a very special place in my heart and soul like Dragonpie has. I've even grown dragonfruit irl partly thanks to DS! 

You can find more stories, pics of the irl dfruit and justification in the my dfruit showcase thread, in my signature.

I like to use Surf n turf as warly,is quite easy to get to be honest you really just need a fishing rod and a near by pond and get 3 morsels for it (get more if you want to make more or a different dish)
i like butter muffins because they are easy to make
honey nuggets because their are woodie favorite food and are easy to get if you have a bee box (in which case most of my worlds do)

btw may i talk about how froggle bunwich is underated as a warly healing item?

15 minutes ago, Stunp the tunp said:

I like to use Surf n turf as warly,is quite easy to get to be honest you really just need a fishing rod and a near by pond and get 3 morsels for it (get more if you want to make more or a different dish)
i like butter muffins because they are easy to make
honey nuggets because their are woodie favorite food and are easy to get if you have a bee box (in which case most of my worlds do)

btw may i talk about how froggle bunwich is underated as a warly healing item?

froggle bunwhich is just underrated in general

12 minutes ago, gaymime said:

froggle bunwhich is just underrated in general

Fun fact about the Froggle Bunwich: It functions exactly the same as a Butter Muffin both stat-wise and even down to things like spoilage, priority, and cook time; only three differences about this is that:

1. It counts as a meat dish, whereas Butter muffin does not
  2. It uses frog legs instead of butterfly wings
  3. Certain ingredient combinations with one does not always work on the other (sometimes not always)

2 minutes ago, Owlrus98 said:

Fun fact about the Froggle Bunwich: It functions exactly the same as a Butter Muffin both stat-wise and even down to things like spoilage, priority, and cook time; only three differences about this is that:

1. It counts as a meat dish, whereas Butter muffin does not
  2. It uses frog legs instead of butterfly wings
  3. Certain ingredient combinations with one does not always work on the other (sometimes not always)

i don't kill butterflies though and unlike frogs which are wee bruisers butterflies avoid dangers. i always have access to frog legs but only get wings when a tumbleweed drops them or the rare time a beefalo gets frisky

34 minutes ago, gaymime said:

i don't kill butterflies though and unlike frogs which are wee bruisers butterflies avoid dangers. i always have access to frog legs but only get wings when a tumbleweed drops them or the rare time a beefalo gets frisky

Heh, we're opposites about that. I don't mess with frogs as they are agressive, annoying tp get a hit on and plagued with herd mentailty. Butterflies on the other hand are everywhere, easy to hunt if you get them at their spot, fery useful in fixing damage early game and very versatile as filler, not to mention the chance at butter and glossomer's saddle crafting.

4 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Heh, we're opposites about that. I don't mess with frogs as they are agressive, annoying tp get a hit on and plagued with herd mentailty. Butterflies on the other hand are everywhere, easy to hunt if you get them at their spot, fery useful in fixing damage early game and very versatile as filler, not to mention the chance at butter and glossomer's saddle crafting.

if they are near a pig, bunny, beefalo or bee they will aggro eventually, you would just need to linger or lay down bait

2 hours ago, Stunp the tunp said:

Well not in topic but,is there any dish you would never see you making with any sort of character?

I usually avoid guacamole, there are better things you can make from moleworm; unagi, ratatouile and asparagus soup because of stats...

Archived