Your Favourite Crockpot Recipes

3 hours ago, CameoAppearance said:

I usually avoid guacamole, there are better things you can make from moleworm; unagi, ratatouile and asparagus soup because of stats...

they should make a quality of life update where they buff all the recipes that are underwhelming,or just lower the requirement to make them.
i would kinda liked if they made sea food gumbo fish value need it to be 2.0 and have higher hunger than surf n turf it could be cool, or i dunno i may be full of myself

4 hours ago, Stunp the tunp said:

they should make a quality of life update where they buff all the recipes that are underwhelming,or just lower the requirement to make them.
i would kinda liked if they made sea food gumbo fish value need it to be 2.0 and have higher hunger than surf n turf it could be cool, or i dunno i may be full of myself

I already suggested that, let's see if they'll buff the weakest recipes:

8 minutes ago, FrozenMountan said:

Ahh yes, a buff for coffee, instead of 83% speed boost, we need 400% speedboost, and instead of lasting for 4 minutes (1/2 of an in game day) it should last for 20 minutes (2.5 in game days)

That should balance it for dst

What u described = overcharged WX

To balance for many players coffee could cost one bean and 3 sweeteners/dairy foods to allow people to more easily make coffee and make coffee's spoil time 40 days in order to allow all characters to live at Mach 2 indefinitely and to allow wx to live at light speed 

1 hour ago, FrozenMountan said:

Ahh yes, a buff for coffee, instead of 83% speed boost, we need 400% speedboost, and instead of lasting for 4 minutes (1/2 of an in game day) it should last for 20 minutes (2.5 in game days)

That should balance it for dst

?? I was replying the main thread

Too late someone derailed it also coffee would be hard to balance because of how good it is in comparison to other speed boosting items because the boost is bigger and In a fight it does not occupy your hand or chest slot unlike the cane or the magiluminessence on another hand it would make wx into the op God that he is in base game.

Archived