Your Favourite Crockpot Recipes

I don't really have "favorite one", but usually I can make a tons of Bacon and Eggs, Beefy Greens, Honey Hams, and Pierogi. Probably my fav dish is the Creamy Potato Purée and Vegetable Stinger, since I like their look.

7 minutes ago, Notecja said:

I don't really have "favorite one", but usually I can make a tons of Bacon and Eggs, Beefy Greens, Honey Hams, and Pierogi. Probably my fav dish is the Creamy Potato Purée and Vegetable Stinger, since I like their look.

Sorry, I phrased the question incorrectly, it would be more correct to ask "which dish you use most often".

I like all assortments of recipes in my diet, and I will admit that until recently, I had never explored just how good Bacon and Eggs really are. On top of being relatively cheap to create (needing only 1x Monster Meat, 1x Morsel, and 2x Eggs) it has a very long spoilage time (20 days) of which is shared by only two other meat dishes: Leafy Meatloaf and Pierogi respectively; Bacon and Eggs however is double the hunger value of each of the former two. With something like Meaty Stew, you will always need a regular meat to make the dish whereas with Bacon and Eggs you can make it almost exclusively out of monster meats if you amass them in surplus, you just need to use any regular morsel as well (which is not hard to acquire with the help of bird traps and boomerangs). Overall a very good dish, albeit with some rivalry in terms of hunger value such as Meatballs, but comes out on top due to its amazing spoilage time and versatility.

10 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Sounds right, but I should also include Woby since she can't eat regular meat but monster meat only.

Then lets include also all obtainable critters from the rock den as well, they unlike Woby eat regular meat too.

I like my dragon pies

They take forever to cook, but each pie restores 75 health, 5 sanity and 40 health, more than a honey ham.

Best part is that they are fast to eat (short animation) and they spoil slow. So they are very useful in long travels.

Once you find a dragon fruit seed and have a bird and a farm, you are set for life.

Archived