Ipsquiggle

Oxygen Not Included DLC Roadmap July 2020

beowulf2010    674
5 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

I wouldn't mind it working like how germs used to work way back in the day, where it'd spread out onto nearby surfaces until it completely cakes everything in germs.

You'd have to act very quickly otherwise everything on the asteroid would be irradiated and you'd basically be screwed. 

Well, it would give doctors something to do... :D

• Like 1

ironjoseve    7

I'm really excited waiting for this new content, i hope the new system of multi asteroids came with a galactic market to sell our rarity items or trade them for resources *.* 

• Like 2

Nebbie    377
3 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

How many new bugs will it introduce? I’m already super frustrated with the bugs in the current game. I really think the DLC is way too early.

I'm sure they're still fixing bugs in the base game (especially since some have been fixed relatively recently), and the DLC will probably only add bugs in its own area.

My bigger worry right now is really performance. ONI struggles with the currently large map size and certain issues like pathing.

Nebbie    377
8 hours ago, Rainbowdesign said:

Bump

6 weeks are gone since the last DLC roadmap update.

Its time for the next update for the DLC roadmap.

Is there anything special about 6 weeks?

• Potato Cup 1

aresd    360

The developers promised the release this fall - September, October, November. And if they now feel insecure with such a large gap for maneuver, saying that the DLC is expected this year (instead of specifically autumn), I'm afraid we should stop updating the forum every day 10 times, as well as before and after meals, read the forum in the toilet and in the bathroom, be sure to double-check before bed and after bed, and check Steam for the option of choosing a beta version four times a day. Most likely, the release will be in December. And, I'm afraid, not in the first days of the month. My condolences

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rainbowdesign    281
4 hours ago, Nebbie said:

Is there anything special about 6 weeks?

Yes there are many devs using 6 weeks as release cycle, and if i counted right back then klei did release most mayor updates in the 6 weeks cycle.

Gurgel    2218

Some update on the current status and maybe some idea whether there will be an "early release" testing phase and when would be nice. I would also take a "we have no idea, but we are hard at work" statement.

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 3

aresd    360
1 hour ago, Gurgel said:

Some update on the current status and maybe some idea whether there will be an "early release" testing phase and when would be nice. I would also take a "we have no idea, but we are hard at work" statement.

it's time to poke the developers with a stick)) maybe they are not sleeping, but are already dead?))

• Ninja 2

Gurgel    2218

Lets see whether we can make this ridiculous enough to provoke a reaction!

Last time I tried this, I had success with this one here, explaining why Ipsquiggle was unavailable for comments.

Note: Green shirt (not red), so he survives ;-)

ips.jpg.8a2135e7e056734601380d8a1c2b0c18.jpg

• Like 1

aresd    360
12 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

Lets see whether we can make this ridiculous enough to provoke a reaction!

Last time I tried this, I had success with this one here, explaining why Ipsquiggle was unavailable for comments.

Note: Green shirt (not red), so he survives ;-)

ips.jpg.8a2135e7e056734601380d8a1c2b0c18.jpg

season of jokes about Ipsquiggle is opened))

Rainbowdesign    281

I really hope they are only sleeping.

They made a great job so far with the dlc and i would not finish it the stuff i made for oni are more offroad like game runtime scripting. if all solid tiles disappear and instead the magma core rises at cycle 100 that would be more like it.

Edited by Rainbowdesign
  • Shopcat 1

aresd    360
4 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Just checked the calendar:

image.png.52c80b8aa514aebc2868655c880639f1.png

December 31st is on a Thursday, so the devs can absolutely release it on the very last day of the year. :wilson_ecstatic:

Attention, to all police cordons. We have a dangerous abuse of logic here. I repeat, a dangerous abuse of logic. We need reinforcements for immediate arrest and isolation!

• Haha 2

aresd    360
3 hours ago, Gurgel said:

I find this silence worrying. Maybe they have stolen all the gold-amalgam and are on the run now?

Or so passionate about development that there is no time to look at the forum)

• Haha 1