Oxygen Not Included DLC Roadmap July 2020

That gets me thinking:

If you make hot sulfuric acid and pour it over gold amalgam it would extract hot gold and mercury.

and if you melt copper and mix it with mercury you get mercury amalgam.

It would be really cool to get more element converting mechanics ingame.

13 hours ago, Rainbowdesign said:

If you make hot sulfuric acid and pour it over gold amalgam it would extract hot gold and mercury.

Probably not. Remember the "gold amalgam" is the fake stuff the printer can produce from genetic ooze.

On 8/26/2020 at 4:59 PM, aresd said:

Or so passionate about development that there is no time to look at the forum)

Well, we could insult each other and thereby check whether at least JoeW is reading.... (just kidding)

By no means are you the only one. Nobody wants reply with a 'no news yet' but a 'still on track for 2020' would be wonderful right about now. Or a nope, and we can go back to checking the page once a month instead.

Space is just so un-fun right now, I think this is the last thing that will really seal the deal :)

Hello. Glad to post my first comment here.

I'm on the newer side when it comes to oni, but i fell in love with this game. Hope we will get news soon about the dlc/update as i honestly check this thread daily on my coffe break.

One more thing, if any dev reads this thread. Please do not remove insta-neutronium mining dupes. It's quite hard to do by mistake and not practical at all, but can save us from using sandbox/debug when worldgen pulls a prank on us :D

1 hour ago, Orty97 said:

Hello. Glad to post my first comment here.

I'm on the newer side when it comes to oni, but i fell in love with this game. Hope we will get news soon about the dlc/update as i honestly check this thread daily on my coffe break.

One more thing, if any dev reads this thread. Please do not remove insta-neutronium mining dupes. It's quite hard to do by mistake and not practical at all, but can save us from using sandbox/debug when worldgen pulls a prank on us :D

I think the developers flew to another asteroid and their rocket broke down. For two months there is no information from them)

2 hours ago, aresd said:

I think the developers flew to another asteroid and their rocket broke down. For two months there is no information from them)

Or maybe they are thinking about how to break it to us that the dlc will not make 2020 after all. 

1 hour ago, Gurgel said:

Or maybe they are thinking about how to break it to us that the dlc will not make 2020 after all. 

it is a criminal offense. 10 years of continuous execution in a strict regime colony)

26 minutes ago, aresd said:

it is a criminal offense. 10 years of continuous execution in a strict regime colony)

Naa, I think working for a year in a building they cannot leave and with just outhouses that nobody can clean is quite enough.

5 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

Naa, I think working for a year in a building they cannot leave and with just outhouses that nobody can clean is quite enough.

maybe that all this time they were handcuffed to the central heating pipe in the office. Until the coronavirus happened)) And now, having received freedom, they just fled?)))

So many questions, so few answers)))

3 hours ago, Gurgel said:

Dunno. If it doesn't make it it doesn't make it. I'd rather know than guess. Also, this is interesting:

I wonder if this is the catalyst for the delay?

7 minutes ago, spkthed said:

Dunno. If it doesn't make it it doesn't make it. I'd rather no than guess. Also, this is interesting:

[...]

I wonder if this is the catalyst for the delay?

Hmm. Looks like they overlooked this in planning and now have to scramble. May well be behind the silence of the ONI DLC.

22 hours ago, aresd said:

Oh no. I brought the Elden Ring curse upon this game... Why oh God why?

1 hour ago, Gurgel said:

Ok, I am reducing my expectations:

@Klei: Mid 2021 or should we expect some time in 2022?

Advantage would be that by 2022 I probably will have fogottent how to play Oni, so it would be a new experience!

stop provoking them))

Another bump in this thread’s not provocation; players have done much worse. I think we’ve generally been pretty civil, even though most of us have an insatiable hunger for anything ONI.

Based in prior experience, no news is typically good news. They are likely just highly focused on the DLC. I still think Klei will still get the DLC out this year, but I am not sure when we may get a test release. My personal and nearly random guess would be end of October.

really wish they could at least give us a monthly update on how things are going so im not checking the forums like 2-4 times a day, like "Hey its September! So glad this road map we gave you in July was so juicy... be a shame if we continued radio silence..." :?

On 9/3/2020 at 11:17 PM, Sebastiangperez said:

What will be the DLC , the New Space system or the Nuclear Power ?  I bet that the Space System will be a free update ( because it came with the game core ), and the Nuclear will be the DLC. 

I think that Klei is determined to make a profit and DLC will be very strongly integrated into the game, reminding of itself on every square centimeter of the screen. Still, ONI - this is not a multiplayer game in which you can buy a paid add-on just to look higher in status in front of a neighbor on the server - "look, I could afford to buy a nuclear power plant. And you are - no" No one will buy what looks like an addon downloaded from a workshop. In singlemode, this mechanic just doesn't work. Well, only if the devoted fans who update the forum five times a day and cannot pee without looking at the open forum page on the phone display. Glues are people like us who want to eat, dress in nice clothes and take their family on vacation. With a small loyal fan base, two layers of caviar on the bread definitely cannot be spread))

Archived