Beequeen is imposible with walter solo.

Its not even funny how hard it is. 

Thats why i came here to ask for help. is there a way to kill BQ solo with walter? 

The damage is too high and using the slingshot takes too long. 

I didnt test it alot but i cant find a way to do it. 

Edit:i meant without cheeze(bunnymens and other shenanigans.) 

13 minutes ago, bagherthegamer said:

Its not even funny how hard it is. 

Thats why i came here to ask for help. is there a way to kill BQ solo with walter? 

I didnt test it alot but i cant find a way to do it. 

maybe?
image.png.72b1eb874e47f63e69a23756a8d7852c.png

2 hours ago, bagherthegamer said:

I mean yes, if you faught toadstool it is a long fight. You can get 67 gold nuggets easy from ruins and 662 pellets is enough to kill her (woby serving as your ammunition container). You can also make it damageless if you have walking cane.

You can try cursed rounds but it will take more time collecting nightmare fuel.

1 hour ago, bagherthegamer said:

Shouldnt there be a way for killing without so much cheeze? 

Blowdarts are hard to get. The whole point of walter was to avoid the grind. 

2 hours ago, Remps said:

try bunnymans

Well, here's a good way. These creatures will devour the BeeQueen very quickly!
latest?cb=20140119071829

in my opinion, you should be able to fire the slingshot without stopping while riding woby. this would be more realistic and would allow you to shoot while still running.

as for how to do it now, i'd recommend ditching woby for ornery beefalo.

18 minutes ago, Blue Moth said:

in my opinion, you should be able to fire the slingshot without stopping while riding woby. this would be more realistic and would allow you to shoot while still running

This is probably a good challenge for the pro players to flex upon, since even a single grumble hit will throw you to the ground, and you will then get mobbed by bee queen and the grumbles, while the falling and standing up animation prevents movement. Even if you don't die immediately, the damage and sanity damage a Walter would get in consecuence of a single hit would probably be a point of no return.

It's sort of a weird 1HP variant.

Bunnyman army is really the only way you can do it solo as Walter.

I dont know why you see Bunnyman army as a "cheese" method. Cheese methods are like getting bosses stuck on lure plants, rocks, ponds etc or using a wardrobe push to walk on the water.

People were complaining about Walter having a lack of downsides, meanwhile he's out here not even being able to fight an entire gosh darn boss in melee, and I wouldn't rely on a slingshot with that range either!

Bunnymen method is definitely a cheese . Come on now people. Granted it's a grindy cheese but a cheese nonetheless. I dont begrudge anyone for doing it though as beequeen is very challenging. But to me using built structures (walls for dfly, fence system for beequeen) or large mob groups to beat a boss , then its cheesing. And I say this as someone who builds walls on dfly and occasionally other structures for big bosses. Doesn't mean it still doesn't take skill or can be challenging.

3 minutes ago, themightyone said:

Bunnymen method is definitely a cheese . Come on now people. Granted it's a grindy cheese but a cheese nonetheless. I dont begrudge anyone for doing it though as beequeen is very challenging. But to me using built structures (walls for dfly, fence system for beequeen) or large mob groups to beat a boss , then its cheesing. And I say this as someone who builds walls on dfly and occasionally other structures for big bosses. Doesn't mean it still doesn't take skill or can be challenging.

unless Klei puts some sort of limit to how many dwellings a player can craft, I don't see any way you could change bunny armies. They're mobs acting as intended and there's nothing out of the ordinary either the player or the bunnies do to kill an opponent. 

Followers are not cheese (although I don't consider using an army "killing a boss solo"), are a mechanic. Obviously if you build an army you destroy whatever it happens to be in front of you, but that is pretty much the point of them. 

Would you bring A SINGLE bunnyman for anything? No, you would always get 4 or so if you needed help killing, say, depthworms. 

Being cheese would imply that Wurt crafting merm/merm guard huts is "crafting cheese" (the concept sounds hilarious btw). I mean, you don't create flortifications just because they look cool. 

Back on topic... 

Wouldn't you be able to kill her just by having a crap ton of healing food? (just saying, haven't tried). 

Personally, I consider cheese abusing something that with low effort gives a ridiculously good profit, and this includes glitches and exploits.

Taking that into account, the wall method for Dfly is definetely a cheese, but its sort of the meta for her fight. I think very few people really takes the time to let the Lavae spawn around them, and kill them one by one.

The "bunnymen army method" I don't consider it a cheese, the amount of effort it takes to have a large enough number of bunnymen to defeat beequeen takes a ton of time, probably more than preparing for an actual solo fight. The advantage for all the trouble is that this will allow you to repeat the fight with much less effort in future fights, so it kinda covers the initial costs over time. It's probably a "noobish" method, but I dont see it as cheese. Bee queen is meant to be a 2 or 3 person fight really, so if you play alone and don't like using Wolfgang, you could resort to the bunnymen as a valid option.

Klei even kinda supports these "big preparation big profit" things as shown with the existance of Winona's catapults, and Wurt's Merm Warriors. I know a lot of people hates these but, hey, they exist, and they are meant to be used that way.

I think Walter is an attempt for Klei to break the games meta honestly.. Walter breaks a few of the games rules- He is the only character in the entire game who does not benefit from wearing head garland, top hat or Tam.. 

I bet Klei figured that since BQ’s crown was useless to him he never really has any need to actually fight her.

plus Ahem- DEATHLY ALLERGIC TO BEE’S they should be something he ACTIVELY wants to avoid..

other than that.. just build celestial portal, swap to Wendy and let Abigail wreck her for you.. I mean Celestial portal exists.. it’s a thing and at this point since there’s no way to disable it.. I’ve just accepted it as part of the game. :( 

2 hours ago, themightyone said:

My only comment on this: Is that while I agree it's cheese, I feel like it's necessary cheese. These bosses are not designed for single-player, so I don't judge anyone who chooses to use Bunnymen or walls to help them out in fights. 

11 hours ago, Misa22 said:

Wouldn't you be able to kill her just by having a crap ton of healing food? (just saying, haven't tried). 

On the second and third phase if you get stunlocked by bees its game over. 

11 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I bet Klei figured that since BQ’s crown was useless to him he never really has any need to actually fight her.

No. The crown dose give him sanity. And personaly the reason i fight her was bundling wraps. They are so good too have Unlocked and they are the most usefull item she drops.

4 hours ago, Misuto said:

Bee Queen solo'd with Watler with no cheese

Lots of farming though, but given his gold rounds are so good at killing birds, it's farming that he's made for! 

Nooooooooooooo her items BURNED. 

Archived