[Poll] On Crock Pot Food Consumption

i hungy  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these crock pot foods do you create and consume frequently? (part 1)

• Banana Pop
    • Butter Muffin
    • California Roll
    • Ceviche
    • Creamy Potato Puree
    • Dragonpie
    • Fancy Spiralled Tubers
    • Fish Tacos
    • Fishsticks
    • Fist Full of Jam
    • Flower Salad
    • Froggle Bunwich
    • Fruit Medley
    • Guacamole
    • Honey Ham
    • Honey Nuggets
    • Ice Cream
    • My choices are not on this question.
  2. 2. Which of these crock pot foods do you create and consume frequently? (part 2)

3. 3. Which of these crock pot foods do you create and consume frequently? (part 3)

• Jellybeans
    • Turkey Dinner
    • Unagi
    • Vegetable Stinger
    • Waffles
    • Moist Gelid Thing
    • Bacon and Eggs
    • My choices are not on this question.

I always love to have some variety in crock pot dishes, even if they're not that great. When Warly came out i really liked experimenting with his special dishes aswell as newly added ones that were available for everybody. I have this weird habbit of trying to make atleast every single dish in the game on every solo or friends world, either out of complete boredom or enjoyment of making them every once in a while.

I am actively trying to make non meta dishes like spicy chilli and Lobster Bisque, but I am still struggling to make all of these farms just to get the materials to make them that I just sort of resort to the bog standard of perogies and meaty stews.

Where is the monster tartare ? I use it a lot when I feel like farming some nightmare fuel.

And the bone soup, and the volt goat jelly ? Yes, I play as Warly :cupcake:

Oh and the grim galette also. I don't do that one, but hey, it might be popular as it could be useful depending your playstyle.

Honestly, once I get into the second year with a good bee farm, there's no reason to make anything but honey ham/nuggets for me.

Health? ✔

Hunger? ✔

Once it gets big enough I just get lazy and eat the honey alone like some uncultured bear. As for sanity, good ol' Tammy has me covered

Honey ham most of the time, but when I'm tired going in my rabbit village, I plant a lot dragon fruit, like at the end of automn. As I have 45 gardens, when they're full, it makes my winter.

Few berries for meat balls sometimes, when I have a lot of monster meat. But I never make pierogis, maybe weird, but I have a lot of healing stuff.

As I'm playin Wolfgang, when I'm not Wicker or Warly, I'm curious to try this new potato regime with him. 40 hunger with a simple vegetable is huge. My big garden will be soon full when I'll bring back the OP monster.

I make bacon and eggs whenever possible because it just feels more efficient than meatballs, even if it's more work to get the ingredients and it can't use any vegetables as filler. I just like making it, and I like bacon and eggs in real life, too. And I main Wilson. So, as you might imagine, learning that Wilson's official favorite food is bacon and eggs made me very happy. A very fortuitous coincidence.

(I may have exclaimed "Eeeee!" in a rather undignified manner upon finding out.)

Meatballs isn't the most consumed product and bacon & eggs is consumed twice as much as meatballs? Ok, someone is lying here. Or this poll doesn't really represent the whole community, since I only see meatballs flying right and left in public servers.

29 minutes ago, KeshS said:

Meatballs isn't the most consumed product and bacon & eggs is consumed twice as much as meatballs? Ok, someone is lying here. Or this poll doesn't really represent the whole community, since I only see meatballs flying right and left in public servers.

you need to go by count, percentage is meaningless since items are split in 3 groups, unless there was some logical grouping I didn't notice.

47 minutes ago, KeshS said:

These forums are almost never representative in any aspect for bulk player-base. KLei forums are mostly experienced players and their "meta strats". While player-base, rhetorically, is at large made of newbies, noobs, and casuals barely able to survive. From what I've seen in pubs, most common Crockpot foods used by said bulk player-base are Ratatouille, Fist Full of Jam, Meatballs and.. Wet Goop :black_eyed:

1 hour ago, KeshS said:

I see your mind got easily manipulated with that kind of poll, you better be careful before Charlie drags you into the Constant.

I make most foods, but it usually comes down to 4 meals that I happen to have in my inventory more often than the rest: 

• Meatballs for cheap sustenance, when food is scarce or during early game.
  • Bacon-and-eggs by the time I start getting eggs
  • Honey ham by the time I start getting honey
  • Pierogies for fights, and to keep health up with low hunger cheaply as Woodie.

Besides the meatballs, all the other 3 foods are cheap, can be mass-made, have a slow spoilage time, and grant healing. 

7 hours ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

you need to go by count, percentage is meaningless since items are split in 3 groups, unless there was some logical grouping I didn't notice.

Thanks for clarifying, there's no underlyinf logical grouping, the list is more or less in alphabetical order except for q3 which is mostly items that I forgot about xD

I wanted to judge an item by the number of votes it received alone.

18 hours ago, Caochu said:

Where is the monster tartare ? I use it a lot when I feel like farming some nightmare fuel.

And the bone soup, and the volt goat jelly ? Yes, I play as Warly :cupcake:

Oh and the grim galette also. I don't do that one, but hey, it might be popular as it could be useful depending your playstyle.

Oh dear lord, I didnt spot these in the recipe list in the wiki! Now come to think of it, Volt-goat Chaud Froid and a ton of other items are missing too!

Which means...

I'm going to run this poll again by virtue of missing items!

Woe is me, i'm so sorry!

Oh, I forgot to talk about Glow Berry Mousse. I love that one. It might feel a bit of useless once you have moggles, but sometimes you want to explore the world and the recipe is in fact way better (in winter especially) because it lasts longer than the fuel value you would have had for your moggles.

And when I lived in a world with merms, Fish Cordon Bleu was actually so great. Sooo great. Just put a bunny around a merm hut to auto create the ingredients and in sping eat that thing. I started a new world and there is sadly no merm hut in my world. Having to fish and kill frogs is a bit tedious so I don't do it now.

29 minutes ago, Caochu said:

Oh, I forgot to talk about Glow Berry Mousse. I love that one. It might feel a bit of useless once you have moggles, but sometimes you want to explore the world and the recipe is in fact way better (in winter especially) because it lasts longer than the fuel value you would have had for your moggles.

And when I lived in a world with merms, Fish Cordon Bleu was actually so great. Sooo great. Just put a bunny around a merm hut to auto create the ingredients and in sping eat that thing. I started a new world and there is sadly no merm hut in my world. Having to fish and kill frogs is a bit tedious so I don't do it now.

Would it be a fair co.promise to hold a separate poll for Warly's recipes? I believe that they're in a niche of their own considering they're character-specific

1 minute ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Would it be a fair co.promise to hold a separate poll for Warly's recipes? I believe that they're in a niche of their own considering they're character-specific

Let's make a ghetto Warly main thread to talk between us :beguiled:

Just joking, you are totally right, it feels more on purpose as it concerns indeed surely a very minority of the player. Even if theoretically, anybody could bring the ingredients to a Warly player, but surely only a few people outside the chief's players know the recipes.

I stop to clog the thread about them :chunky:

Archived