Guilty Confessions?

...What are your guy's guilty confessions about DST? Did you.....

...Burn down a base in the past?

...Do something stupid / have something stupid happen to you?

...Fail to do something you never admitted to?

...Kill or grief?

Here is where you share what you confess to be something you're guilty of. For example, one of the smaller things I'm guilty of is that I never fought the shadow pieces or fuelweaver ever; with a larger confession being that I never got past day 162 ever because I keep resetting worlds.

Okay...first of all clarifying the "rule" here...are we talking GUILTY, or EMBARRASSING?  The one is that you actually did something bad in terms of other players (and either have been carrying a Dark Secret around in your heart all this time...or you still think it was HILARIOUS!)  The second one is that you messed up just your own playing in a way (jerky) others might laugh at if they had seen it.

Anyway, embarrassing examples of my own...

--Playing Shipwrecked as Willow and BURNING MY _OWN_ BOAT DOWN inches from shore, because she went crazypants.

--That epic story where my leaving my old problems behind instead of dealing with them properly resulted in me getting attacked by ice AND fire hounds while ALSO still trying to rebuild my entire base from the ground up because Bearger.  If I was able to, I'd SO draw a comic of that story...

--Dying of darkness even though I know better, because I couldn't place my fire in time or frantically inventory-juggled trying to find/hold a torch.  Multiple times, on that second one.

--Possibly my funniest death:  Cotton candy. : P

...Notorious

Does intentionally placing a chest full of hammers near the gigantic beehive with a sign reading “Free Endless Honey, Just Hammer Giant Beehive a few times.” Count as something I should feel Guilty of doing?

What about putting Gunpowder in dummy chests in my base so that when those grieving players come through I can grab a bag of popcorn devilishly knowing the upcoming results..?

Or the times I’ve put down my cool Canadiana Skin Pighouses Near the spawn point when Webber players were in my game.. just because I literally just bought the skin pack and loved the Skin for it.

I guess you can even call that time i kept spamming the End as Nigh as Wickerbottom just because I thought it looked cool could also be considered a Guilty troll move too.

(Maybe I’m not such a good person to play with now that I think about it...)

Oh Well, Me and Abigail do just fine on our own. :) #WendyMains!

YIKES!  Yeah, you're flat-out a griefer if those things are true.  The main thing I'm actually _guilty_ about in this game is the time I burned down the base in a public server by haunting an ice dog into a fire one even though I knew better (to be fair, there were ghosts--and Mactusks--EVERYWHERE at the time, so sooner or later _some_one was gonna do that) but MAN...

There's nothing wrong with liking to play by yourself or playing as Wendy, but if you're gonna do stuff like THAT...maybe only to your very best friend who knows you're just kidding around, or "Let's Do This Stupid Thing Because It'll LOOK Cool!" on a server that's only for you.  : P

...Notorious

Guilty confession time indeed.

A long time ago, me and a friend I met through the game would sometimes enter pubs and burn peoples bases down. We'd laugh as they threatened us that they'd 'send our profiles to Valve and have us banned', or type in all caps. It was hilarious.

I do feel a little bad for it now. I didn't have the heart to grief nice people, or new players. My friend didn't give a manure though. He was ruthless!

Buddy hasn't been onine for 2 years now. I wonder what happened...

Spoiler

oh and btw, we have not been banned yet lol

there was 6 of us there was a willow, 2 Webber’s, a w.x, a Wilson (which was me), a Wendy followed by a Wolfgang

when I joined the game and then after 2 days there was strange events happening which happened after willow left the game, for starters someone tried to burn down the base by making a trail of flammable objects and set fire to it like a fuse, then later almost a entire forest burn down followed by a sign that said “I’m going to get ye!” At this point we had a little meeting around the fire and We decided that it might’ve been willow... but I knew who it was cause I WAS THE ONE WHO DID IT I WAS THE TRUE MASTERMIND And of course they would blame the crime on willow she craves the fire not even considering the fact that someone else could had done it

and that’s my confession, please take me away :D

Revenge, public server. In another one Russians joined and vote kicked everyone and also griefed burning. I joined a Russian one, starting in autumn, it had a nice income of constantly leaving and joining. I rushed to moon island with Wendy and bring with myself the sea stars traps. I make a road with walls around the portal where they have to step on them in order to leave, placed on winter so they wouldn't have the time to leave if they didn't have wortox or wanted to punch the walls. 

Ah.. Yes at the end of the road one screen away I closed it with a sign text. " jebaited xdxd" if it was spring I would added lure plants near the empty spots. 

...I SERIOUSLY do not like this thread anymore.

When it was just "look at this stupid thing I did when I was a noob, lol!" it was funny and harmless.  Now it's about ACTUAL freaking griefing, _real_ nastiness against people who have never done anything to you, LAUGHING at the victims when they get upset, and NOT getting in trouble.

The world sucks enough so I think I'll stop reading this now.  I go here for entertainment.  I can't avoid when real life does awful stuff.  But I _can_ avoid "entertainment" that makes me feel awful.

But at least now I know who to NEVER let onto my server!  (thumbs up)

...Notorious

9 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

...I SERIOUSLY do not like this thread anymore.

When it was just "look at this stupid thing I did when I was a noob, lol!" it was funny and harmless.  Now it's about ACTUAL freaking griefing, _real_ nastiness against people who have never done anything to you, LAUGHING at the victims when they get upset, and NOT getting in trouble.

The world sucks enough so I think I'll stop reading this now.  I go here for entertainment.  I can't avoid when real life does awful stuff.  But I _can_ avoid "entertainment" that makes me feel awful.

But at least now I know who to NEVER let onto my server!  (thumbs up)

...Notorious

Epic

4 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

YIKES!  Yeah, you're flat-out a griefer if those things are true.  The main thing I'm actually _guilty_ about in this game is the time I burned down the base in a public server by haunting an ice dog into a fire one even though I knew better (to be fair, there were ghosts--and Mactusks--EVERYWHERE at the time, so sooner or later _some_one was gonna do that) but MAN...

There's nothing wrong with liking to play by yourself or playing as Wendy, but if you're gonna do stuff like THAT...maybe only to your very best friend who knows you're just kidding around, or "Let's Do This Stupid Thing Because It'll LOOK Cool!" on a server that's only for you.  : P

...Notorious

Well.. Xbox only has Player hosted Servers, we don’t have dedicated or Klei official. 

So- Worlds that are ran are ran from a host player which when I play is most the time Me so I have control over kicking/rolling back when someone burns the base as Willow or Wrecks it with Moose Woodie. (And Yes Miley... DST players are going to be using your song as Memes for Woodie Now.) So if it’s my Server I guess I can do what I want without feeling “too” Guilty.  But ehh yeah your probably right- I should be nicer to people. :) 

Like 2 days ago! I did the worst mistake I ever did in a pub. 

Day 6, about 7peeps in the server, I grab Willow cus everybody is playing Wendy... There is already a quite developed base going on. I say to myself: oh wow everything is all jammed pack together if a fire catches, everything burns. Only 2 days past; it is the night when I return from the dark to the base, lighter in hand... You see me coming here right? I play a lot of Terraria these days and you need to right-click to open a chest! So I got mixed up! I light the chest on fire, there's like 5 peoples around me seeing that.  Everything starts to burn, the bushes the twigs the wood walls. Players start to freak out, they throw me names and I'm like I'm sorry I didn't mean to and then 1,2,3,4,5,6 votes to kicks. Ok I'm out :D Oof, I think they rolled back

Archived