Guilty Confessions?

45 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

I can attest to this save for that one time he took my Krampus Sack in the Sanctuary Server, but I deserved that too because I rubbed its' acquisition in his face whenever I could as he had never had a sack drop for him in regular gameplay, which means I had it coming.

"Guilty" is implying that I had remorse.

Embarrassing: I ate raw cactus in a desperate attempt to not starve without realising it took health. I was at 3 HP and chased by hounds.
I am rather not aware of my hunger level and never bring food for journeys which I start at half or less hunger. Good thing I play Webber I guess.

Guilty: Rather mild but I’m too lazy to turn monster meat to meatballs a lot of the time and just consume however much I need every time. I’m Webber.

Another guilty confession of mine is that I've never solo'd the ancient fuelweaver in all my time of playing DST.

I've solo'd every other boss at least once, but never fuelweaver. I should get to that at some point. It's just I always get bored before I reach that point.

oh that reminds me

3 hours ago, seriouszous said:

killed by bats and bees

I tend to get too used to using abigail now.... I've beaten deerclops, treeguards and depth worms by myself but I just die to bees and bats when abigail dies. (also tallbirds, I hate them)

On 3/29/2020 at 5:36 PM, Canis said:

"Guilty" is implying that I had remorse.

Yes, I too have remorse for dying like a ******

I sacrificed a pig and catcoon to Klaus in exchange for krampus sack. Also had my very first smallbird killed by hound attack. And I accidentally burned a base, thanks to a small move on my right stick due to my ginormous right hand, and having the torch next to the crap. I have died in many ways, not really dumb, but avoidable, just because of greed, because pubs

Archived