[Game Update] - 381550

1 hour ago, QrChuck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

New coins summon the ninja pigs, one per coin. They attack what we target dealing 45 damage per hit, doing 3 fast moves, so it comes to 135 dmg. They despawn very quickly

Spoiler

Mine do not attack when summoned, even after I attack a target. They just hang around for a few seconds and then despawn. Am I missing something?

nevermind, it's fixed now

Edited by Swanky Psammead
  • Like 2

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

I am completely confused as to what this actually is.. please go into further detail, I know it’s a patch of some sort (likely not on console yet) :( but still very confused?

They brought back the mini-game that the pig king was offerig during "Year of the pig king" to stay in game all year round giving a new item instead of the of the lucky gold nugget. Was that of any help ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Warlockadamm said:

They brought back the mini-game that the pig king was offerig during "Year of the pig king" to stay in game all year round giving a new item instead of the of the lucky gold nugget. Was that of any help ?

I suppose I’ll figure it out once it comes to consoles. Thanks.

44 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

wrestler_winona.thumb.png.e42a7ab6cb6f0ca14dcc1bfebb680346.png

Goodness gracious, is that a Bee Mine skin I see?

Sweet heavens... I can die happy now...

Good night sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!

Edited by mathem99
  • Like 7
  • Haha 5

I just woke up from a nap on a rough day I'm having. You guys must have known. Thanks for the update! I've always got people asking in chat to when the pig king event was coming back. They loved watching me get slapped around ;)

Keep up all the hard work! It really is appreciated! <3 

• Like 6

So I bit happy to see something new/refreshed. I tried "new"wrestling event with Pig King and his elite pigs. And what I saw? Too easy to get a lot of gold nuggets! You can get ~37 nuggets per fight and 6 pig coins (for spawn elite pigs as help minion for short time).

I think Pig King should throw less gold nuggets. Also KLEI PLEASE WHY PIG COINS CAN BE BURNED! Dwarf star can easly burn them. Please make them resisdent for fire.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 3

WHERE I CAN TAKE A FULL PICTURE OF UPDATING AN EXCHANGE FOR WORK IN PHOTOSHOP?)

wtf klei is real? Weber tiger? What side is the tig involved with in the event of the pigs, and secondly the Don't Starv Together? whether?

Edited by Bryndi

2 hours ago, PeterA said:
  • The Pig King has reopened his wrestling match for contenders in the off-season. Turn in Golden Belts to compete in wrestling matches and earn Clout Snout coins.
  • Added Contenders Promo Chest, Round 2.
  • Foot nubs are now displayed out the ends of pants, for legs without feet (Wurt).

View full update

@PeterA is available on PS4?

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Bryndi said:

Incredible)))

Безымянный.png

Looks like poor WX78 had a bad encounter with Ewecus.

For everyone who already thought this my thoughts wont affect you, but for everyone who was NOT thinking this, It is too late now, the image has forever been burned into your retina’s And you are all totally welcome :) <3

• Haha 3

• Developer
1 hour ago, Marco BR said:

is available on PS4?

Not quite yet. We've got a console update in submissions at the moment, so unfortunately that process is holding up this update from going to consoles. We're aiming to have this content included in the Winter's Feast update.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Not quite yet. We've got a console update in submissions at the moment, so unfortunately that process is holding up this update from going to consoles. We're aiming to have this content included in the Winter's Feast update.

I hate to bother you man but I have a question, I am playing DST on Xbox One- and before hosting a world I notice there’s a bunch of game options I can toggle on or off, so when I set the world to Always Dark, I spawn at the florid Postern but.. there’s no useful items anywhere around to build a torch or any sort of starting light sources whatsoever. I’m just stuck there at the florid Postern in complete darkness with no possible way of advancing any further.

Please help.. I would love to try and play in an Always Dark Mode, just to try out a new experience like the games settings allow- but it seems to be completely impossible on Xbox. :(

• Developer
21 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Please help.. I would love to try and play in an Always Dark Mode, just to try out a new experience like the games settings allow- but it seems to be completely impossible on Xbox. :(

You'll want to try playing with the Lights Out preset. That should spawn in a chest for you to get started with.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, PeterA said:

Unsurprisingly, but I can still feel upset, the way is watch the videos of those who already have and wait as always :wilson_cry:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1