6 minutes ago, RogueGamer12 said:

How do you think Warly's mom is doing? I don't think she can survive by herself. 

We don't exacly know how the time works in Constant, maybe there will be like a few minutes or a day until he comes back to real world, i really hope she's ok.

Heh. Reminds me of that one mission in Red Dead Redemption where you find a crying old woman in a wedding dress next to an abandoned church and she wants you to find her husband because he didn't arrive for their wedding and when you eventually do find him you instead find his tombstone. As it turns out he's been dead for 20 years and that woman had dementia.

As of Angeline. Idk man. Prolly still alive unless she tried to cook herself and turned on the oven but forgot about it and died.

Just now, Canis said:

Also I love what you did with the title, it encapsulates the very meaning of what this thread is about. /s

Walani sucks

But yes, chances of her dying seems high. I highly doubt that phones has been invented already in the world of DST.

3 minutes ago, RogueGamer12 said:

Walani sucks

Spoiler

What the [REDACTED] did you just [REDACTED] say about me, you little [REDACTED]? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on [REDACTED], and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the [REDACTED] out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my [REDACTED] words. You think you can get away with saying that [REDACTED] to me over the Internet? Think again, [REDACTED]. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, [REDACTED]. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re [REDACTED] dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable [REDACTED] off the face of the continent, you little [REDACTED]. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your [REDACTED] tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. I will [REDACTED] fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re [REDACTED] dead, kiddo.

Goes without saying, but this is a meme and not an actual threat, don't bonk me JoeW.

3 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

We don't exacly know how the time works in Constant, maybe there will be like a few minutes or a day until he comes back to real world, i really hope she's ok.

Given that Warly was tricked by Maxwell through the gramaphone and not the radio, he most likely has been gone for at least three years, probably more. She's probably not doing well.

3 hours ago, RogueGamer12 said:

Walani sucks

Never change, Deep. Never change.

Anyways, I hate to possibly be the sore thumb here but I kinda hope Klei proves us wrong in their direction taking.
I dunno man, the orphanage was the first step, let's see how far they go.

I think it's very easy to believe she in-fact, is still alive and well for a good reason. Generally, when an elderly person starts to become senile they will often have help with daily tasks such as going to the bathroom or eating, usually in the form of a nurse that comes over every so often (usually organized by their family in terms of schedule, and often payed through insurance depending on where you live). I like to think Warly isn't the one that takes care of her needs, but regularly visits his maman to help her re-live some of her memories again. After Warly disappeared in all truth, I think the only one that noticed him missing was well...the nurse; possibly making them wonder why they don't want to see their maman anymore, whereas maman (sadly) isn't able to notice a single change.

5 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I'm counting on the irregularities of the laws of time inside the Constant to save Warly's mom's life with aiding in his quick return.

I don't think Klei would be this dark and direct about something.

Or maybe I'm wrong.

She probably ordered pizza.

Edit:

... or her friends or other family members are helping her.:p Even though they can't bring back her memories like her beloved Warly can.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:34 AM, Girl Bart said:

shes gone now. 

Some times you gotta face these things in life. 

If it makes you feel better, here I drew Warly returning home! (but he was too late.)

warly was too late.png

What a perfectly preserved human body.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:44 AM, -Variant said:

I dunno man, the orphanage was the first step, let's see how far they go.

tbh sometimes I imagine this scenario where Wendy is moping about feeling responsible for her sister's death and Willow's all like "i burned like 30 people alive and most of them were children" like it's a contest of how messed up their lives were

I'm hoping for good things from the Wendy trailer when it comes around.

Archived