Gurgel    1,135
Posted (edited)

Excellent!

Any plans to give us a peek at that "next phase of Oxygen Not Included"?

Edited by Gurgel
  • Like 3

MauPow    11

Nice, time to load up the late game base and see how you've done! You guys rock.

avc15    406

I eagerly await the conveyor optimizations :) is that an accidental omission from the patch notes, or was that code left out for now?

beowulf2010    516
2 minutes ago, avc15 said:

I eagerly await the conveyor optimizations :) is that an accidental omission from the patch notes, or was that code left out for now?

It was causing issues in the preview update so they yanked it until it works the way it should. 

• Like 3

Ipsquiggle    4,990
41 minutes ago, alexkuzmov said:

I cant open any save file and again all the mods are disabled.

Mind posting a log file either here or in a bug report so we can see what's happening? Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

watermelen671    13,575
3 minutes ago, MeesterButts said:

Mods not working are not the responsibility of the developers in any way.

While that may be true, they do want to make the game mod compatible and make sure the game is as mod-friendly as it can be.

They've had a long history of doing this with Don't Starve/Together, why else do you think those games have such a massive mod library? :wilson_laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

MeesterButts    53
3 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

While that may be true, they do want to make the game mod compatible and make sure the game is as mod-friendly as it can be.

They've had a long history of doing this with Don't Starve/Together, why else do you think those games have such a massive mod library? :wilson_laugh:

For sure, but as someone that has played a number of games where modding was significant, updates almost always mean some mods breaking. As I said, it's not the developer's job to look at changes they make and go "Is this going to break any mod that has been written for the game?". It's just not their job and shouldn't be expected to be because that's simply not practical. It is the job of the mod writers to ensure their stuff stays compatible and working.

• Like 1

alexkuzmov    19
10 minutes ago, MeesterButts said:

Mods not working are not the responsibility of the developers in any way.

I said mods are disabled, not not working.

• Like 1

MeesterButts    53
Just now, alexkuzmov said:

I said mods are disabled, not not working.

I made the assumption that they were disabled as a result of them having been broken in some way. I don't mod in this game but this has, in my experience, been the case for mods being disabled in other games I have played. My apologies.

12 minutes ago, Rukiftw said:

one in three times, like clock work, when loading a game, all of the buildings are gone, and their is a broken glass design on the open world.

image.thumb.png.42377b0d8923da36abfd871a09906d2e.png

q1.sav

Everyone run, Blackbeard is attacking the base! Quick, get the Sea Prism Stone!

klei.ruby    72
3 hours ago, Rukiftw said:

one in three times, like clock work, when loading a game, all of the buildings are gone, and their is a broken glass design on the open world.

image.thumb.png.42377b0d8923da36abfd871a09906d2e.png

q1.sav

Thanks for the save! Worth noting that the buildings are still there, they're just obscured.

This is being tracked over here now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

zzKratoszz    122
1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

You may be aware, but I would leave mod bug reports to the mod devs since they are the ones who will probably know if its a klei issue or not.

watermelen671    13,575
26 minutes ago, klei.ruby said:

New dev!

reallynow.png.06081d556de5e2add74a4ec9f9a70776.png

2 minutes ago, zzKratoszz said:

You may be aware, but I would leave mod bug reports to the mod devs since they are the ones who will probably know if its a klei issue or not.

From what they're saying, it might be an error with the game's bug loader, because they can't enable them in the first place.

• Like 1