[Game Update] - 355043

1 hour ago, Harrold Saxon said:

8.5kg co2 surrounded by 2.5kg oxygen??? Anyone else seeing this happn?

TLDR: GAS DISTRIBUTION ISSUE/MATTER DUPLICATION?

I am getting this issues as well, my previous bases are getting many gases crushed to INSANE pressures from 3.5 kg to 8.5, primarily oxygen and dioxide.

I tried making room for those gases but the gases did not dissipate and the INSANE pressures continued(dupes could not have generated as much dioxide in 2 cycles)

I'm not sure if the "matter duplication bug was the issue"(i had no geysers), I'll see if this happens again with a new colony as my other colony is fairly lost.

PS:I've got not high pressure vents at all.

Gas pressure issue.jpg

Edited by dereq
ADDED TLDR
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, noric said:

Random traits, random dupe interests, random seeds. This is how you get mods like dupe editor, careful planning(ok just wishing for that one) and web sites that show world traits/geysers per seed. Could save us a lot of trouble by just putting a custom option and a map preview. Preview could just be a biome overlay and geyser count.

I know next to nothing about Rimworld, but i do know what that mod is and I would welcome its ONI counterpart with open arms.

12 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:
  • New story added to the Database

For the translation, knowing who's the narrator is important.

Spoiler

Am I right thinking it's someone who was looking for rats while working at gravitas?

11 hours ago, Nickerooni said:
13 hours ago, Fallonius said:

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

What does this emoji mean?

So I was trying to find a common ground between "Well that's done." and "Your move, creep." (vide Robocop) but I couldn't quite get it. And then I had a moment of clarity:

This is the thousand yard stare a military courier gives the officer at a forward outpost while handing them a slightly singed envelope. No, they aren't saluting or standing at attention. This isn't even their commanding officer. They know that the contents of the envelope are maybe quite important, but was it worth it to send them through an active war zone to bring it? So after sneaking, dodging, fighting through hordes of enemies, getting shot at, mortared, hit with sticks, covered in grime, soot, blood (both their own and the enemy's) they finally get to hand over their task. :|:|:|:|

Spoiler

I'm mostly trying to tell a good story, I hope you have enough imagination to see it too :)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, noric said:

Random traits, random dupe interests, random seeds. This is how you get mods like dupe editor, careful planning(ok just wishing for that one) and web sites that show world traits/geysers per seed. Could save us a lot of trouble by just putting a custom option and a map preview. Preview could just be a biome overlay and geyser count.

I would pay real money for a functioning careful planning feature similar to the RimWorld mod and the builtin version in Dwarf Fortress. So much wasted time rerolling dupes on the embark screen before I start.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

The default asteroid now generates without any traits for a more consistent experience

Removing options is not really a good thing. Looks like its an easy fix though.

disableWorldTraits: true now reads disableWorldTraits: false

\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\StreamingAssets\worldgen\worlds\SandstoneDefault.yaml

On the plus side, thanks for adding in a way to disable them on asteroids. :)

Edited by noric

11 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

I know, that I may repeat myself, but this UI is just bugging me:

f.thumb.png.b48a6b82521ff414f5f5293d134c327d.png

The jet suit docks shows to have a "Filtered Output Pipe", but it´s just a petroleum intake.

=> A jet suit dock should show a "Building Intake" symbol in the plumping overlay.

That's actually a filtered input pipe. Which I believe signifies to the player that not just any liquid can go into it, but it has to be a specific type of liquid.

But then again I don't really know much about how to play this game.

idk.png.ad4fa951a08564ab864964c11eb0395c.png

43 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

That's actually a filtered input pipe. Which I believe signifies to the player that not just any liquid can go into it, but it has to be a specific type of liquid.

But then again I don't really know much about how to play this game.

idk.png.ad4fa951a08564ab864964c11eb0395c.png

To my knowledge every building with input accepts any liquid intake, they simply take damage if it is the wrong element (except metal refineries).
Has anyone tried to put something other then petroleum into a jet suit docks? May be the "filtered input" doesn't allow anything that isn't pretroleum inside instead of taking dmg, that would explain the difference

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Lily flowers are compostable

At first I misread that as "combustable" and wondered if the wood burning generator had become some sort of garbage burner. I re-read the line and was like "oh that makes more sense", but now I wonder about burning all plants to make electricity. That's one way of getting rid of excess mealwood seeds. Auto composting excess seeds would be nice too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, suxkar said:

To my knowledge every building with input accepts any liquid intake, they simply take damage if it is the wrong element (except metal refineries).
Has anyone tried to put something other then petroleum into a jet suit docks? May be the "filtered input" doesn't allow anything that isn't pretroleum inside instead of taking dmg, that would explain the difference

Just tried with Water and Oil, it broke.

@suxkar

Edited by Siromatik
@tag
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Amalgamator is now Rock Crusher

We did it Reddit!

The default asteroid now generates without any traits for a more consistent experience

I like this change :D

Compostables can be stored in storage lockers, solid transport, etc.

Good. I can finally figure out what is and isnt compostable :D

2 minutes ago, Nightinggale said:

It's the frontpage of the internet. However you should never judge a book by its cover.

Thought it was google, like the bible, with a simple sign on it, entering a world full of mysteries and strange ppl.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Yup, google.

Reddit has a lot of traffic (it comes with being basically a collection of subforums), but the only claim it has to being the front page of the internet is its own self-entitlement.

What's more, I have infallible proof! What's the first page of any randomly selected* book? The index!

*from a sample consisting solely of books that contain indexes.

Edited by Yunru
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3