How does Ro Bin look?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe Ro Bin?

• A cute baby bird
    • Horrific monster
    • Pingu on meth
    • Other (Explain in comments)

1 hour ago, Caochu said:

Do those two little limbs looks more like wings, or ears ? Let the fight begin :beguiled:

We can check it easily. Just take him to SW and watch him fyling over water. If he uses those ears as wings, then those are wings.

1 minute ago, inferjus4 said:

We can check it easily. Just take him to SW and watch him fyling over water. If he uses those ears as wings, then those are wings.

I asked Melen for the animation on the datamining thread

1 hour ago, inferjus4 said:

Dumbo fly with its ears, I reject your argument ! :p

9 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

He flies with his wings which are on his sides, the two wings above his head are not his wings, just get on a canoe in a pond in HAM and watch him fly,

otherwise he looks ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

why Klei? who came up with this????

I want to meet the artist and the accepter of his design and ask them what the hell were they trying to pull? cause it ain't no joke how bad he looks...

Archived