Wormwood has perhaps the highest skins potential of any character added to DST simply by being a plant and there quite literally being millions of interesting plants to base a skin on. In terms of the canonical sets, Roseate is obvious but what type of rose when there are hundreds of variants to choose from with biology and cultural symbolism to incorporate. Winter could be Poinsettia, Holly, Mistletoe, winter blooms, or a frozen plant. Triumphant is likely to go in the direction of carnivorous plant but could also delve towards evil flowers, rotted plantlife or pollution. Verdant and Guest of Honour could quite literally go in any direction. 

I like the idea of a skin based on the sporechild flower from ONI or the Ressurection flower from Hamlet. 

I always thought Wormwood looked like a Pumpkin in his initial promo art.
I'd love to see an actual pumpkin skin for hallowed nights, but if he were to follow the trend of dressing up as another mob then one based off Queen Bee would be a good option.

(I also really hope the skins impact the blooming and isn't another case of Wilson's beard)

I'd be totally down for that pumpkin idea. (It's a shame my computer fried on Thursday, I can't use my drawing tablet on this laptop... I'm cursed to use MS Paint for now!)

Pumpkin Wormwood (Hallowed Nights):

image.png.cfd68922e09503f866cfae9fd3e875a4.png

Cactus Wormwood? (Unique Skin?):

image.png.5ed9f7566b30af53084a274c53d4361d.png

Roseate Wormwood (Roseate):

image.png.6d1a206d0c4c0fdcbba0786ccc1a5f1f.png

21 minutes ago, Chris1448 said:

6.thumb.png.383b42a4eda31fc4132b0811aafba667.png

It reminds me of Wortox's uncorrupted set, in the sense that is was what he looked like before a turn of events happened. Maybe it could be something similar? Maybe a skin that people can buy and users can receive?

15 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

It reminds me of Wortox's uncorrupted set, in the sense that is was what he looked like before a turn of events happened. Maybe it could be something similar? Maybe a skin that people can buy and users can receive?

Maybe that’s him as a seed.

Archived