Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

4 hours ago, -Variant said:

I've got a group photo on hand for the lunar stuff.
unknown.png

Wendy, Wormwood & Wilson’s look pretty good, the others I don’t care for too much. Kinda sad Webbers didn’t look like a Shattered Spider seeing as lore wise: That’s what the Moon does to Spiders in the game *shrugs*

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wendy, Wormwood & Wilson’s look pretty good, the others I don’t care for too much. Kinda sad Webbers didn’t look like a Shattered Spider seeing as lore wise: That’s what the Moon does to Spiders in the game *shrugs*

In the webber skin description it says Moon got better at mutating spiders. Lore explanation for the community hate for gore. (I would prefer the shattered Webber but hey) Atleast this way we know that the Moon transformations are propably unpleasant or that the creatures transformed  live in a constant state of pain

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WebberMain said:

Snip

+ If we really want, the spiders that appear of the lunar island are born from the mutated spider queen that got turned into their nest (and is still technically alive) so that's what happens when a spider is hatched on lunar island. Kinda want normal spiders taken to Lunar to look like Webber's skin now

23 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Значит, новый скин для Twitch drop & log in и хэллоуинские скины (если они есть) в этот раз не просочились раньше? Вау... вы, датамайнеры, потерпели неудачу в своей работе. Но также — это просто делает сегодняшний официальный релиз намного более захватывающим для «Что бы не просочилось»! #BringOnHallowedNights2022

As far as I remember, the fact that lunar skins will come out was already known from the game files. 

image.jpeg.5cb2285d9e81b9a384059fbbd57f6292.jpeg

It was also already known that skins for Critter Den, Obelisks, Grave Stones, Cave Entrances/Exits and Touch Stones will appear

On 7/30/2022 at 6:59 PM, Hornete said:

Some stuff was sneaked into the latest patch last night and it's some pretty sick stuff!

Wickerbottoms backstory was silently added in.

image.thumb.png.5dfe37d2d048542083a5cf2519a9460f.png

And skin code has been implemented for the Critter Den, Obelisks, Grave Stones, and Touch Stones and Cave Entrances/Exits!

Incredibly excited personally, these are the 'niche' kind of items/structures I've been wanting to see skins for, especially Obelisks.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Deerclops Mika said:

Does anyone have information about what is written in Charlie's letter in the short film The Next of Kin

From the Wiki:

In the opening of the Next of Kin short, the upper half of a letter from Charlie addressed to Winona can be briefly seen. The whole letter was visible in Rhymes with Play #229:

Dear Winona,
How are you?! Congratulations on the new job! I knew you would find something soon. Have you settled in alright? Are you taking care of yourself?
I'm still here in San Fran and things are going well. My magic act partner has taught me so much about showmanship in such a short time. I think you two would really get along! You're both very stubborn. Haha!
Anyway, please write back soon. I want to hear all the latest news from Ohio. Don't leave anything out!
XOXO,
Charlie

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Just-guy said:

Dear Winona,
How are you?! Congratulations on the new job! I knew you would find something soon. Have you settled in alright? Are you taking care of yourself?
I'm still here in San Fran and things are going well. My magic act partner has taught me so much about showmanship in such a short time. I think you two would really get along! You're both very stubborn. Haha!
Anyway, please write back soon. I want to hear all the latest news from Ohio. Don't leave anything out!
XOXO,
Charlie

Ohio, of course, no wonder wagstaff is so strange.

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Deerclops Mika said:

It looks like the animation in the main menu has been updated. Stripes appeared on the suit, as well as a rose

Old

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.gif.2e1cf4e9b490a84773f569a8d58d1fa9.gif

New

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.f9fb3738ca6a3b45b9230016277fd2ab.png

New music as well it seems, unless I'm mistaken. Sounds sinister and suspenseful

• Health 1
  • GL Happy 1