Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

35 minutes ago, Hornete said:

headbase_hat-4.png

Heya guys! My friend, @Dudedude found this old asset for the Walter Survivor skin, :}

That actually makes more sense, he took the thing from around his neck and repurposed it into a headband. I'm not really sure what it is in his actual Survivor. I'm assuming the rim of his shorts? Which is why his belt seems to be tightened. But this one actually makes more sense (I mean, where DID the thing go) and would've made his Survivor different from the 2 other Survivor skins that have something green on the character's head. It also would've contrasted better with the associated hat... which is also green.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

But this one actually makes more sense (I mean, where DID the thing go) and would've made his Survivor different from the 2 other Survivor skins that have something green on the character's head. 

The old sprite is essentially Willow's Survivor skin tho.

22 hours ago, -Variant said:

Would it be too much to get the fixed versions of these sprites?

Both big and small Woby were updated with hot-fixes.

Yeah sure...

Spoiler

Crying Cat - Meming Wiki

5 hours ago, Hornete said:

headbase_hat-4.png

Heya guys! My friend, @Dudedude found this old asset for the Walter Survivor skin, :}

Yeah it's a left over relic in the tex file.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

vCCJiVh.png

Imagine, at end of a trail-hunt, finding this.. thing - that then proceeds to slowly move closer to you, all the way while making constant guttural laughing-ruckle sounds. Oh, the small casual joys of Constant!

• Haha 9
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

ARE YOU PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE WROUGHT?!

vCCJiVh.png

LOOK AT THIS ABOMINATION AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!

I kinda like it to be honest lol, it looks like a laughing Mutated Hyena.. I could just picture this thing chasing after you all the while making some demented laughing noises and it’s mouth moving like that xD

@watermelen671 Also can I get animation assets of Piko & Pog? Xbox One just got Hamlet the other night and these little guys are absolutely Adorable! <3333333

On 6/19/2020 at 6:30 PM, Mike23Ua said:

I kinda like it to be honest lol, it looks like a laughing Mutated Hyena.. I could just picture this thing chasing after you all the while making some demented laughing noises and it’s mouth moving like that xD

@watermelen671 Also can I get animation assets of Piko & Pog? Xbox One just got Hamlet the other night and these little guys are absolutely Adorable! <3333333

17 Best The Lion King hyenas images | Lion king, Hyena, Lion

• Like 2

On 6/15/2020 at 5:04 PM, watermelen671 said:

Fun fact: Woby is basically a Vargling and a Beefalo.

Her small form is literally called "pupington" which is the Vargling's file name.

And her big form is literally a beefalo:

image.png.4f1e8b903831aaf8a7ace4df9755d775.png

OH IT WAS A VARGLING NOT VARG-

Oops, I forgot that and asked for the Varg thing haha! Well now you animate it with a vargling-

Okay I’ll stop

55 minutes ago, MagicalSkies said:

OH IT WAS A VARGLING NOT VARG-

Oops, I forgot that and asked for the Varg thing haha! Well now you animate it with a vargling-

Okay I’ll stop

I uh...I don't think that'll look the way you think it's gonna look...

5d0982fa55b07_sweatingguy.thumb.png.0209c753c4e1d3595387e1b375da4978.png

• Haha 7