Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

And I don’t own a single one of those. 

Fanged Firepit is purchaseable from steam market or you just have to get lucky with the drops

Victorian/Winged can be woven with spools again, can be received via drops if youre lucky, with the Winged Brazier having unique heart-shaped flames when you throw stuff into it

Bottomless Pit, Mini Monument, Tencent and Lava are all loyal, Lava and Mini Monument can still be received if you own DS - ROG and Hot Lava

( not sure about the Tencent exclusive, so correct me if im wrong )

If even the game prevents you from having the default fire pit then, yikes

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Thalkas said:

I can't find one picture but maybe someone here has it or can dig for me. I really need rain icon from settings, but without background - only cloud and rain. If it's possible. :)

Sorry, looks like it already comes with an icon. 
image.png.9d1a15b9441732b765f9e7a83a0dc4c1.png

Spoiler

You can also have this poorly edited version.
iconscl.png.7cfa9833c5a971431c60b8262e6a764b.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

i guess your link to it is broken then

The one in my signature isn't.

Spoiler

When Hamlet was released from the beta, spatch asked Joe to merge the archived version and the new one I made, so things got all wonky afterwards.

Regardless I have updated the OP to include the new link. :wilson_goodjob:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

The one in my signature isn't.

Reveal hidden contents

When Hamlet was released from the beta, spatch asked Joe to merge the archived version and the new one I made, so things got all wonky afterwards.

Regardless I have updated the OP to include the new link. :wilson_goodjob:

Yeah your link is a life saver because i cant even find the Hamlet model dumping in the DS forums normally xD

• Haha 1

I was looking through Crabby Hermit's speech file and I saw two peculiar strings that caught my eye:

HERMITCRAB_PANICFIRE = {"Aaah! I will NOT be broiled!"},
    HERMITCRAB_FIGHT = {{"You louse!","Bullying a sweet, innocent old lady like myself!"}},

Strings for fire and fight. Now, I'm rather curious does Crabby Hermit have... a death animation? Does anyone know? And if so, would it be too much trouble to post it here?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by mathem99
  • Like 2
  • Sad 7

16 hours ago, mathem99 said:

Now, I'm rather curious does Crabby Hermit have... a death animation? Does anyone know? And if so, would it be too much trouble to post it here?

It's probably the same death animation for all of the characters, but I'll check. :wilson_goodjob:

On 4/22/2020 at 4:35 AM, CactusCompanion said:

oh, you know, could i ask for a gif of WX-78 doing the strident trident animation (strident trident included)

On 4/22/2020 at 12:44 PM, watermelen671 said:

Getting those kind of animations to work has always been a bit of a nightmare for me...but I'll see what I can do. 

Speaking of the trident, I'm probably gonna hold off on getting you that animation until the devs go back and replace it with the HD version.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1