Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

bolt_of_cloth.gif.88d6b972a958c6170fef555a721f3cea.gif

It will be apparently used as a purchase money for the skin chests on consoles ( basically instead of going over each chest you wanna buy and needing to get it confirmed through console you will just buy a bunch of ''spool2.0'' and buy the chest with it - tldr: It will take less time to confirm to buy a bunch of currency used to trade for chests. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

It will be apparently used as a purchase money for the skin chests on consoles ( basically instead of going over each chest you wanna buy and needing to get it confirmed through console you will just buy a bunch of ''spool2.0'' and buy the chest with it - tldr: It will take less time to confirm to buy a bunch of currency used to trade for chests. 

I'm confused but okay. :wilson_ecstatic:

52 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

I'm confused but okay. :wilson_ecstatic:

Essentially each time they wanna make a skin pack purchasable (with real money) on console they gotta go through a series of checks or process or whatever.

So to make this easier they are going to have this currency purchasable (with real money), and every following pack will be bought with said currency instead of real money. That way they won't have to go through the extra steps, yet can still sell things.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Essentially each time they wanna make a skin pack purchasable (with real money) on console they gotta go through a series of checks or process or whatever.

So to make this easier they are going to have this currency purchasable (with real money), and every following pack will be bought with said currency instead of real money. That way they won't have to go through the extra steps, yet can still sell things.

This might be a horrible comparison...but it's the only one I can think of off the top of my head. 

So...it's basically Atoms from Fallout 76? :wilson_curious:

• Sad 1

Just now, minespatch said:

Mind adding this animation to your todo list, @watermelen671?

I really hope this animation gets touched up before or during Woodie's rework update. It looks completely borked atm.

As much as I like to say that all of the Werebeaver's animations are garbo, tbh they're fine, they just look goofy. However, this one looks really botched.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Deerclops Mika said:

Then the fishing net should also wait in the next update?

Antchovies were removed with the Fishing net.

It's currently a 50/50 if It will be readded to RoT: ___ 

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Off topic, but why is your rank "The Gorge News Poster"? :wilson_curious:

image.png.058ea3483b96710cbc08675cbf1195fb.png

Well you see it's an inside joke where hornets trying to stop me from leaking gorge news BUT there's a twist

image.thumb.png.7b900561a77509d0851353039edad9ee.png

Edited by __IvoCZE__
Posted actual gorge news
  • Haha 2