Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

16 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

There are a lot of things here that I’ve never seen in this game.. I’m assuming it was from old limited time events or unreleased upcoming content such as the Magma Biomes and the Warrior Pigs, and “Kelpy” a walking horrifying plant from my nightmares :(

i need this stuff in the game..

where is it?

You can play the Forged Forge mod to play the warrior pigs event and uhm... tune up for the newest Gorge News Post to know about the Gorge mod

6 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

You can play the Forged Forge mod to play the warrior pigs event and uhm... tune up for the newest Gorge News Post to know about the Gorge mod

Unfortunately PS4 & Xbox One do not have mod support, so unless Klei decides to add that content into the game at some point or rerun the events (which is highly unlikely) console players are just gonna continue to miss out on that content.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 1:48 PM, -Variant said:

It's not. JoeW came into the Discord and explained that it wasn't anyone we've seen or an unimplemented character.
It's entirely new, which is what's making me excited.

I on the other hand am sad, Waverly would have been a wonderful character... The new guy or gal better be better than Waverly...

49 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

I on the other hand am sad, Waverly would have been a wonderful character... The new guy or gal better be better than Waverly...

Considering they'll actually exist I think they're better by default.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 15

Hey uhhh guys... can someone tell me what the name of the newest beta update is called? 

We had Turn of Tides & Salty Dog. Now that us console players have Salty Dog.. you PC guys should be on something else.

also... when does Hallowed Nights event start? I don’t want to miss it this year- but I have other games I need to tackles limited time halloween events in too (Smite, Paladins, Red Dead 2, GTA V, State of Decay, Apex Legends) so for me it’s a wild rush to unlock cool content in some of my favorite games.

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hey uhhh guys... can someone tell me what the name of the newest beta update is called? 

We had Turn of Tides & Salty Dog. Now that us console players have Salty Dog.. you PC guys should be on something else.

also... when does Hallowed Nights event start? I don’t want to miss it this year- but I have other games I need to tackles limited time halloween events in too (Smite, Paladins, Red Dead 2, GTA V, State of Decay, Apex Legends) so for me it’s a wild rush to unlock cool content in some of my favorite games.

I'm a console player as well, but I don't think there is a beta for anything new right now at the moment, since salty dogs came surprisingly quick right? And the fact it came for both consoles at the same time.  Also just a side note you shouldn't call them PC guys, it sounds kind of rude and feels like your segregating, try something better like "is there any beta coming up for PC?" Klei usually sends something on the forums to let us know about it similar to salty dogs.

I can only assume that we'll be getting news about the next RoT update at the same time as Hallowed Nights & the new DLC character get released (or news regarding them).

Essentially we'll probably get some info in the 'next thread'.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I can only assume that we'll be getting news about the next RoT update at the same time as Hallowed Nights & the new DLC character get released (or news regarding them).

Essentially we'll probably get some info in the 'next thread'.

Hopefully they don’t take much longer to announce this stuff, Apex Legends will be running it’s own Halloween events starting October 15th.. So I know where a good majority of my time is going to be spent, I only have 450 spools so I won’t be getting to craft the new playable character anytime soon anyway. :(

Soooo its not data mining from game, but from steam supply base. Didnt see any similar post on DST forum, so I think I can add it here. 

Edit: If someone made similar post or thread then sorry for dupli-message!

Spoiler

We should get 3 new DLCs with skins for DST. Probably - my opinion - one is character pack, second is full pack of theme items or maybe full pack with characters(?) and third for Halloween!

image.thumb.png.9ec531378cbac3fa0b240ce1d019738a.png

Edited by Thalkas
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

And While your at it, this might be off topic but can someone send either a gif or picture of a character using the blocking animation of the blacksmith's edge from the forge?I'm working on a concept that has to do with it.

wilson_parry.png.576b4dd64f4ba4ffa223be4d899a442d.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2