Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

Looking at this new character head, I initially thought it was a merm too, but I'm now leaning towards it being a dragon-like character.
The horns really stick out to me, and I think the "fins" on the head are actually little wings.

In the description Wurt is referred to as a "greenhorn", which is defined as "a person who is new to or inexperienced at a particular activity." My guess is that he is a young, inexperienced, dragon-like creature that shouldn't be underestimated.
...or he's a merm, which would be far less interesting in my opinion. Looking forward to seeing him either way. :D

Edited by ProfessorAlpaca
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, ProfessorAlpaca said:

Looking at this new character head, I initially thought it was a merm too, but I'm now leaning towards it being a dragon-like character.
The horns really stick out to me, and I think the "fins" on the head are actually little wings.

In the description Wurt is referred to as a "greenhorn", which is defined as "a person who is new to or inexperienced at a particular activity." My guess is that he is a young, inexperienced, dragon-like creature that shouldn't be underestimated.
...or he's a merm, which would be far less interesting in my opinion. Looking forward to seeing him either way. :D

No offense,but a dragon-like creature that we never saw,really?

A Mermified Goat from the Gorge sounds way more interesting imo.

Edited by Lammarr
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 11

so what would this merm boy/ dragon fellow do exactly? any suggestions? i was curious because a friend saw it and said "frog boi!" and i thought of an army of wurts just running around licking things to death like a frog or jumping around like a maniac.

fire breath seems out of the question seeing as how that could go south pretty quick, shooting a projectile that ins't flammable would be nice though

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZeRoboButler said:

so what would this merm boy/ dragon fellow do exactly? any suggestions? i was curious because a friend saw it and said "frog boi!" and i thought of an army of wurts just running around licking things to death like a frog or jumping around like a maniac.

-Immunity or Resistance to wetness uhh.

-Can only eat vegetables and fruits,maybe?

-Can befriend merms and is neutral to them.

-Idk lmao.

-Maybe receives no penalties by drowning or can just swim.

I just want him to be vegan so it's accurate towards in-game merms and because there's no vegan character lmao.

Also another monster character would be boring,we already have 2 of those.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Swanky Psammead said:

Renewable merm houses would be A+ content addition imho. Easier mass production of Fish Cordon Bleu and Moqueca for Warly, plus powerful automated farms for everybody.

The best thing about this is that they don't eat their own drops.

Edited by Lammarr
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2