Wortox Has Arrived!

His files seem to reference the "next character" as a little goat. Maybe Billy the kid, since Mumsy said they were jumping through the gate afterward? I guess if Billy is short for "William", it still follows the W naming convention, although that's somewhat taken by Maxwell.

I really like this aniamted trailer. I love how we can see how Krampus is really, all his facial expressions and what not. Also Beefalo and that butterfly.

I hope that we'll see more well aniamted creatures in future trailers.

7 minutes ago, Korejora said:

His files seem to reference the "next character" as Billy the little goat? I guess if it's short for "William", it still follows the W naming convention, although that's somewhat taken by Maxwell.

Does he explicitly state Billy anywhere? Little goat can just mean a different goat.

1 hour ago, Bigfoot said:

At the end of April we are planning to release the first major game update. This first update will be focused on laying the groundwork for more content.Ā 

In addition, the next character to be refreshed will be Willow, launching at the same time as the game update.

Is that means, that we will see "new" Willow for like a month later? Hm... sound like a couple of month for each character not a single one, like wereĀ said.Ā 

To be honest I'm not to sure about the voices.

I like the speachless way of telling stories better. I mean I'm not sure if the narrator gave us more lore then waht we'd learn from the animation.

Also...

We deffinitelly need more animated shorts for don't starve.

Just now, Szczuku said:

To be honest I'm not to sure about the voices.

I like the speachless way of telling stories better. I mean I'm not sure if the narrator gave us more lore then waht we'd learn from the animation.

Also...

We deffinitelly need more animated shorts for don't starve.

they did say that since he wasn't the main story that it would be in a different style it may just be for the newbies

P.S. is the teleporting always on?

5 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

they did say that since he wasn't the main story that it would be in a different style it may just be for the newbies

P.S. is the teleporting always on?

It is, as long as he has soul in his inventory. It also looks like hes a monster, so pigs dont like him

36 minutes ago, Korejora said:

His files seem to reference the "next character" as a little goat. Maybe Billy the kid, since Mumsy said they were jumping through the gate afterward? I guess if Billy is short for "William", it still follows the W naming convention, although that's somewhat taken by Maxwell.

"Next character"? Pics please?

Also Billy is short for Billiam(no joke)

16 minutes ago, Lemonsnoot said:

It is, as long as he has soul in his inventory. It also looks like hes a monster, so pigs dont like him

is it compatible with that one mod that changes the lazy explorer?

also so he will really combo with Webber

Wortox isĀ too strong,Ā butĀ he is monsterĀ like Webber.Ā Pigman andĀ bunnyman don't like monster, so will attack Wortox. He is okay for me.

Edit: Damn, i can't really waiting for Willow update. Willow is my favorĀ survior.

Archived