[Game Update] - 307715

Jason

I love Wormwood already and I only played a few minutes.

Thing i've found so far:

Spoiler

Looses sanity from picking flowers, cutting trees, digging stumps, gras and twigs.

Can make living logs by cutting his arm off oO

Has a new crafting tab

seems to burn more easily

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Namelessgamer said:

Wait what? did Warbucks just get removed from the game forever? are you going to add him later or he is gone?

I am pretty sure someone will mod him back in,that won't be much of the problem. I only wonder if someone will try to balance it,so it can be played outside of Hamlet, cause clearly Klei decided to drop character concept.

Edited by Senteliks

3 minutes ago, cptCalavera said:

I love Wormwood already and I only played a few minutes.

Thing i've found so far:

Hide contents

Looses sanity from picking flowers, cutting trees, digging stumps, gras and twigs.

Has a new crafting tab

You should stream this!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Senteliks said:

I am pretty sure someone will mod him back in,that won't be much of the problem. I only wonder if someone will try to balance it,so it can be played outside of Hamlet, cause clearly Klei decided to drop character concept.

its in Early Access of course, there is only 2 characters as of still if not Counting Warbucks, just like SW there has to be 4 new characters over all.

5 minutes ago, cptCalavera said:

Has a new crafting tab

Just to add

He can't heal himself by healing food (blue mushroom-fishstick-jerky) spider gland and healing salve still work tho, he has healing recipe from his own tab.

1 minute ago, cannonball 594 said:

Does this mean that the pigs are immortal. Because the pig king went to the constant a long time ago and now your saying that he is her father

Time doesn't really exist in the Constant, otherwise Wickerbottom would probably be dead from old age by now.

• Haha 5

I think I have a decent knowledge of Wormwood now. Here it is:

Advantages:

• All of Hamlet's plants (Snaptooths, Elder Mandrakes, Hanging Vines) are neutral towards him. The only danger in the Jungle now is Spider Monkeys and Rabid Beetles.
  • He gains Sanity from planting things (5 Sanity from planting a Pine Cone, for example)
  • He has his own Crafting Tab.
  • He can EAT Manure (the word "Eat" is changed to "Fertilize") to refill health.
  • He has different stages (not sure how to get them, though)

Disadvantages:

• He loses Sanity from destroying plants (chopping trees, picking flowers, etc.)
  • Food doesn't refill health. No more Dragonpies for healing...

If anyone has found anything else, please let me know so I can edit this list.

Edited by SpoonyBardIV
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thank you, thank you, legitimately thank you from the bottom of my heart for removing Warbucks. Thank you so much. I love our new character and I'm so deeply grateful you listened to community input on this game. I had my doubts, but this genuinely shows you truly care about creating a good video game. Thank you for all the effort put into recoding and redesigning and rewriting. Literally I hope every Klei employee finds a 100 dollar bill on the ground today. :love_heart:

Good riddance, colonizer grandpa. Welcome home, perfect plant babby. :D

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Im very very very not with you on changing the font we're used to for years, and making the color a vibrant green

image.png.5f990ebe5e29b968749afbe5fdfb2daa.png

Sometimes change is a good thing, though.  Perhaps the other characters will get a little bit of flair for their own texts as well?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Im very very very not with you on changing the font we're used to for years, and making the color a vibrant green

I don't see a problem with it. I think it's a way of showing that Wormwood isn't speaking english, without just giving him gibberish like Wilbur.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, cannonball 594 said:

Does this mean that the pigs are immortal. Because the pig king went to the constant a long time ago and now your saying that he is her father

How do we know the pig king in ROG is her father? I’m sure there’s been a long line of pig kings. 

• Like 1