The World's Greatest Big Top Tent is Coming to Twitch.tv

twitch_item_tent.png

Hey Everybody. 

The World's Greatest Big Top Tent will be available on Twitch.tv this Thursday!

The World's Greatest Big Top Tent Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_tent_circus.png

The World's Greatest Big Top Tent Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_tentcircus.png

The World's Greatest Big Top Tent (6 Hours)

tent_circus.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

If you are new to twitch drops, please see this message about AFK Streams.

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

These items will be usable on all platforms however we're still waiting on the game update to make these available on console. You can get them now though and they will be usable after the next update. 

If you haven't had the chance to get the Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder, get it now before it's gone!

I did not get any drops item 'WayFinder' even watching more than 20 hours of live since December 12th. Can Klei drop the wayfinder again? I think my account is bugged!

Portuguese (Brasil):
eu perdi a chance de conseguir os itens do wayfinder, são os unicos itens que tive problema, eu tentei usar google chrome, firefox, internet Explorer e opera mas nada funciona. Meu irmão conseguiu os itens normalmente!

Eng:

I lost the chance to get the items from the wayfinder, are the only items I had problem, I tried to use google chrome, firefox, internet explorer and opera but nothing works. My brother got the items normally!

52 minutes ago, Gagarin-ace said:

twitch dont show notifications, have to check in game drops

You´re right. I had to refresh the page 2 or 3 times and see the drops section, because the notifications are not showing the items.

(Clarification: drops are working, but looks like the notifications have some issue.)

Spoiler

drops.thumb.png.79898d555a1a2e8fbd77820085a5dfa8.png

Archived