Space Industry Upgrade Available Now! - [Game Update] - 290148

1 minute ago, malloc said:

Thanks @Mr.Trueba

That is what is wrong with my save in the post above yours.  There are two voles swimming in a frozen lake and one of them dies seconds after the save is loaded.

Can you maybe go into debug mode and move the creature rather than delete or kill it?

Awesome game update animation movie :) Wonderful.

+ Tech tech tech YES !!! :D

image.png.43254e2ae22ba2e9df45c5eacee66e34.png

Guessing: Probably one month "only" crash fixes and the`ll return to work on ONI content in a month, meanwhile working on different game(s). ONI needs more buyers, more attention in the media.

Edited by babba

Visuals: They remove the normal-exosuit-helmet as they get in to the tube - Let me see what happens on arrival...

image.png.a6768506674c8d60c830388ef3502b53.png

So he comes to the arrival point...Let see

image.png.5d0fd784deaed6f20f23e0d60031b42e.png

Yes, he puts the helmet back on at arrival.

image.png.663a2d8bea4ced14293aab2e497b1944.png

Im talking of the normal exosuits...

Edited by babba
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cOnSdOnG said:

the shield around the home planet?

THIS! Yes, what is this!? The mystery! I can't handle the suspense.

I need to go back and read every log entry, see if I missed anything.

Love the update Klei! Great job.

Edited by yoakenashi

5 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

THIS! Yes, what is this!? The mystery! I can't handle the suspense.

I suppose you can not get rest the night before Christmas, your birthday and excursions, huh? And how did you sleep the night before the update? I personally could not rest well but I even forced myself to a midday nap to skip time. Of course because it is worth it~

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Sanshi85 said:

Do I need to create a new game for the Shove Vole to appear? 

For the sake of clarity this would be interesting to know for me too please and also whether the extended space map needs a fresh start.

Edited by frogglebunwich

Another question. Is this normal that when i'm changing 

liquidCooledRefinery.duplicantOperated = false;

the game black holes as soon as i build one or load a game with one built?

i think not. because the same with the Kiln, Glass Forge and Rock crusher goes ok. And the metal refinery also gets bugged when using mod with custom recipes.

unknown.png.b0e7ef0a30b3b8df9ac3c780f7829ffe.png

Edited by linainverse

8 hours ago, frogglebunwich said:

For the sake of clarity this would be interesting to know for me too please and also whether the extended space map needs a fresh start.

Any time new things are added that are placed at map generation, such as creatures or materials, you need to create a new map to have them. There is always the option to add them in via debug.

It may be worth starting a new map anyway, since the star map has changed significantly.

• Thanks 1

Any time new things are added that are placed at map generation, such as creatures or materials, you need to create a new map to have them. There is always the option to add them in via debug.

It may be worth starting a new map anyway, since the star map has changed significantly.

I think i can bring shove vole whit rockets...so except the second planet at 10000 km... isn't any change

3 minutes ago, tzionut said:

except the second planet at 10000 km... isn't any change

I got 2 planets at the closest distance in a save from rocketry. i didn`t play it in the preview and it seems a new starmap got generated after the patch.

Just now, Sasza22 said:

I got 2 planets at the closest distance in a save from rocketry. i didn`t play it in the preview and it seems a new starmap got generated after the patch.

The starmap is generated when you build the telescope.

1 minute ago, ClarkOps said:

The starmap is generated when you build the telescope.

In rocketry you could access the starmap from the start of the game and it had only 5 destinations. Also i had a telescope build already. It just upgraded the starmap to the new version. I think it doesn`t do that if you use a save from the preveiw.

• Like 1