Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

10 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

It was propably cut because we have crocodiles in sw...

I'm sure Klei could make sure they don't work or look the same. 

Plus this would also make lakes a little more living.

Edited by bugsmand
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, bugsmand said:

I'm sure Klei could make sure they don't work or look the same. 

Plus this would also make lakes a little more living.

My friend and I found Fumigator almost a year or 2 ago, before Home Sea Home or even the Crocodogs were added. I'm afraid to say I don't think they're coming.

Edited by Angel_Octoling
  • Like 2

On 12/2/2019 at 11:20 AM, Zeklo said:

Last time I checked there wasn't anything new with the Iron Hulk. I typically search through the files by update date when a patch gets released and it wasn't one of them.

I hope this guy gets something cool... I can't live with the idea that it won't put together to create a really cool mob. 

7 minutes ago, Marquillotuca89 said:

I hope this guy gets something cool... I can't live with the idea that it won't put together to create a really cool mob. 

Oh it will be cool. In case you haven't seen the animations I posted several pages back:

• Like 2

On 2/14/2019 at 4:36 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

fume aligator...

propably a test crocodile

On 2/13/2019 at 6:17 PM, Angel_Octoling said:

My friend and I found Fumigator almost a year or 2 ago, before Home Sea Home or even the Crocodogs were added. I'm afraid to say I don't think they're coming.

Well it doesn't exist anymore...and there's no trace of the thing on the wiki or from a cursory Google search. As far as I know the thing never existed.

sipp.png.a8fabd4c892c9e87e5c62007ed3af3dd.png

So I couldn't even post it here if I wanted to.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

I do remember there being sounds for it but i don't think there was ever any art.

yeah I think around 66 sound files for it. The weird part is its from dst there's also a lot more files in dst

dst.PNG.2e2b234538a0d96c8793d42c5c0911d5.PNG66.PNG.141ecad7ad9ded9e86db2c0a8b0c56e0.PNG

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 1

I saw an edit of Wormwood earlier, and I thought I'd toss in my own edits. I'm really not a huge fan of the neon colours he currently has, and I wanted to see if I could come up with some better ones.

rdrunaa4nvs8wwwwf21.png5c68e47da4868_Screenshot(1298).png.02bcfff4fe5cff0369eb5ce88bbccaed.png 

rdrunaa4nvs8wwwwwwwf21.png5c68e47e4a389_Screenshot(1299).png.79e9abf11d41f1b9d53ba8cd928b9e60.png

Edited by Ressayez
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ressayez said:

I saw an edit of Wormwood earlier, and I thought I'd toss in my own edits. I'm really not a huge fan of the neon colours he currently has, and I wanted to see if I could come up with some better ones.

I really dig the hollow eyes approach.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ressayez said:

rdrunaa4nvs8wwwwf21.png5c68e47da4868_Screenshot(1298).png.02bcfff4fe5cff0369eb5ce88bbccaed.png 

The first one looks like that Wormwod is based off the hamlet jungles which is great actually. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cannonball 594 said:

We need a mod that allows us to switch his color palette between the three

i cant mod though, so I’m sending out a formal request.

I can recolour all of Wormwood's sprites, but I'm not sure how I'd allow people to switch between the colours at will, I think 2 separate mods would be a little redundant and just go to show how inept I am when it comes to anything coding related, haha.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

I can recolour all of Wormwood's sprites, but I'm not sure how I'd allow people to switch between the colours at will, I think 2 separate mods would be a little redundant and just go to show how inept I am when it comes to anything coding related, haha.

Should be a simple enough config setting, so I may be able to help there.

• Like 1

What do you guys think?

Spoiler

tan_wormwood_idle_inaction_down.png.fa554fe6fcd034c5710ebbeca679b187.pngdark_wormwood_idle_inaction_down.png.cb4bdacf441c1ec3ec4bc1178972dd0c.png

The reason I used that animation instead of the usual idle animation might be because I wanted to /flex about how much of a good job I did on the eyes.

Bonus! This:

Spoiler

wormwood_idle_inaction_down.png.08f2a9fa48bbbb72c3a78721fc6428bb.png

This is why we don't give DS characters with white sclera pupils...it just looks weird.

Sweet dreams.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3