Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

44 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Uh...what about our favorite little silent boi?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.920b60e491c4f056c7355a79275f1613.png

I mean...you are probably joking around but Wes has a mouth. Being mute (or choosing to not speak) doesn't mean your mouth doesn't exist anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can you data mine the necklace she has?

I'm fine with Werewilba's look. It's a throwback to Lon Chaney. Though I  also see my cat Gizmo in the design, so I'm biased. We also got a mention to Wilba's father. Really curious who he is. Did Malfalda divorce him?:wilson_shocked:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Can you data mine the necklace she has?

I'm fine with Werewilba's look. It's a throwback to Lon Chaney. Though I  also see my cat Gizmo in the design, so I'm biased. We also got a mention to Wilba's father. Really curious who he is. Did Malfalda divorce him?:wilson_shocked:

Her father is the pig king from ROG... right? That what i always just assumed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluegeist said:

I thought so too but, I just realized he doesn't turn into a werepig! I'm confused :wilson_confused:

Huh I always just assumed he did turn into on lorewise. Everything else points to him being the father. The hamlet have giant bushes and paintings of him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

What do you mean? He has a mouth

2 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

What do you mean? He has a mouth

nazare.jpg

...has nobody ever told you the truth?

29 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

Her father is the pig king from ROG... right? That what i always just assumed

18 minutes ago, Bluegeist said:

I thought so too but, I just realized he doesn't turn into a werepig! I'm confused :wilson_confused:

15 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

Huh I always just assumed he did turn into on lorewise. Everything else points to him being the father. The hamlet have giant bushes and paintings of him.

...I mean it's kinda obvious.

This is Shakespearian times folks, and no self-respecting Queen would go around toting an illegitimate child.

1 minute ago, ModsterMash said:

Maybe he has something like the Necklace, too, and that's why he doesn't transform. She says that her father gave it to him: "PAPA GIVETH WILBA THIS FOR THE HAIRY TIMES"

P U B E R T Y :wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, SandvichSpy said:

Wilba's examination quote for him is: "'TIS A TRADER KING!"... If he was her father she would surely say something about it.

I mean, she's quite young. The Pig King probably left before she was born, like the deadbeat dad he is.

2 hours ago, Atsumame said:

I mean...you are probably joking around but Wes has a mouth. Being mute (or choosing to not speak) doesn't mean your mouth doesn't exist anymore.

You don't need a mouth to do this:

mimewood.png.acdbfa5cb0f5b215ca582dcedc58e543.png

Spoiler

Also call me biased but I kinda prefer this piglet's design over the one we got for Wilba.

piglet_01.png.3ee9b975414d279c4d1e6784f7cdfbb3.png

Why? BECAUSE HER MOUTH IS CLOSED FOR THE MOST PART!!!

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

It could also be that I like that the eyes fit with the large and anime-esque aesthetic that's commonplace with DS character designs...unlike a certain beady-eyed mouth breather.

tiredsipp.png.e5ea28931cc68509332e6045575c80d7.png

Spoiler

piglet_01.png.3ee9b975414d279c4d1e6784f7cdfbb3.pngpiglet_04.png.3729713f8e283ea166a875a4ba5a53ef.pngpiglet_03.png.e75b1d54925847b8cc4edcdd38e2b28b.png

The Piglet Trio (Discounting Wilba)

Also!

Spoiler

piglet_04.png.3729713f8e283ea166a875a4ba5a53ef.png

GENDERBENT WILBA

Spoiler

I call him Wilhelm. :3

Edited by watermelen671
  • Haha 3

I say Malfa and Pig king had a baby, wilba, then someday pig king forgot to wear his amulet so he wouldn't transform into a werepig, ultimatelly showing malfa that her daughter is literally cursed, pig king had to be kicked out but before that he gave malfa a second amulet so she would give it to wilba...

then he left before wilba could remember him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I say Malfa and Pig king had a baby, wilba, then someday pig king forgot to wear his amulet so he wouldn't transform into a werepig, ultimatelly showing malfa that her daughter is literally cursed, pig king had to be kicked out but before that he gave malfa a second amulet so she would give it to wilba...

then he left before wilba could remember him.

This seems about right.

exept if the curse is inherited then does that mean she is related to all the pigs in the constant.

23 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

Well, the would all be related, since they are all descended from the first ever pig.

well every human is related by like a one person that lived like 200000 years ago

Spoiler

During a subsequent period of very low human population, there was a single woman whose genetic imprint can be found in every human alive today. Although she was not the first woman — she had a mother and no doubt sisters and cousins — she has become known symbolically as ‘mitochondrial Eve’. This Eve’s female contemporaries have descendants alive today, but through male as well as female descent. Because we are descended through the maternal line from mitochondrial Eve, we are indeed technically related to each other.

so theres your mitochondrial Malfalfa backed by science!

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

I think this is the Wilba necklace also I don't know if this has been posted yet 

Hide contents

necklace__004.png.28296bbbb5106fddb933b99fa09a5717.png

That thing on the necklace looks like the pugalisk ruins entrance and the top of the palace. Since it also seems to ward off the werepig cuse, what if that is supposed to be some kind of plant that kills werewolves? It kind of looks like rye, which is werewolves can't come close too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

That thing on the necklace looks like the pugalisk ruins entrance and the top of the palace. Since it also seems to ward off the werepig cuse, what if that is supposed to be some kind of plant that kills werewolves? It kind of looks like rye, which is werewolves can't come close too.

i always thought that represented the tail of the Pugalisk, sicne it led to the Pugalisk island and looks like its scales

Edited by Jynn
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

Nah I think the thing that wards off curse is the fact that this neclace is made of silver which is belived to be "the holy metal" or smth...

People belived that silver kills werewolves

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Nah I think the thing that wards off curse is the fact that this neclace is made of silver which is belived to be "the holy metal" or smth...

People belived that silver kills werewolves

I didn't think of that.