Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

Hey Guys, I was wondering if some of you know, if the is a debug code for the Water parts of Hamlet World.

Since its possible to spawn in deeprainforst turfs and place them, but not dig them, It hought maybe that would exists too.

Do you Daa mining guys know something about this?

Thank yo for all answers!

45 minutes ago, Histekia said:

Hey Guys, I was wondering if some of you know, if the is a debug code for the Water parts of Hamlet World.

Since its possible to spawn in deeprainforst turfs and place them, but not dig them, It hought maybe that would exists too.

There is no way to spawn or place water in game using console... Some hard code edits, maybe. There's a Shipwrecked mod that lets you shovel and move around water in Shipwrecked but it might be outdated, and it's in Japanese. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Histekia said:

Nope. There is no way to do that other than doing what @Angel_Octoling said and basically making a mod.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Yes, but I'd still like to see the pigman version.:wilson_smile:

Just asking for reference.

idle_happy.gif.aab78c64b964436633608d69ad43994e.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/21/2019 at 3:06 PM, minespatch said:

@watermelen671 I need a ref of her transformation animation and some Ro Bin animations of opening its mouth and side and frontal poses.

On 2/21/2019 at 4:08 PM, Szczuku said:

I guess not so much "new" as "finished".

Her old transformation was her kneeling, spazzing out and trying to howl because it was cut. It looked pretty unfinished.

Right now her changing animation is much more polished and, what I personaly like, right after changing she sits still for like a second then opens her eyes and (I think) smiles. Right after that she does a long howl and music kicks in with it which looks really cool.

Her old attack/do stuff animation was her slashing with only 1 hand. Now she swings 1 hand and then another, like a swimmer.

Her transformation back to Wilba also looks more polished.

On 2/22/2019 at 12:32 PM, minespatch said:

@watermelen671 sorry for the extra requests but mind posting both the spider monkey and boarilla rolls? I wanted to do a pun but I can't find the gif.:wilsondisappointed:

On 2/22/2019 at 7:54 PM, watermelen671 said:

It just nicks the Boarilla's animations, that's why it rolls.

Also I'll get on that @minespatch

Don't mean to keep pestering, but when you have a chance @watermelen671.:wilson_dorky:

On 25.2.2019 at 2:58 AM, Angel_Octoling said:

There is no way to spawn or place water in game using console... Some hard code edits, maybe. There's a Shipwrecked mod that lets you shovel and move around water in Shipwrecked but it might be outdated, and it's in Japanese. 

On 25.2.2019 at 3:31 AM, watermelen671 said:

Nope. There is no way to do that other than doing what @Angel_Octoling said and basically making a mod.

Just asking for reference.

idle_happy.gif.aab78c64b964436633608d69ad43994e.gif

Thank you both for your answers.

I cant mod so there is no way I can do that, maybe someone will make one in the Future, I will look out.

Thanks again!

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

Don't mean to keep pestering, but when you have a chance @watermelen671.:wilson_dorky:

5c753c3f3ea90_spatchdrawallthethings.png.54de8f9c703ea447be75c5160364fe2a.png

Spoiler

You only get the WereWilba part...I'm not merging both normal Wilba with WereWilba, because this animation is TOO DANG LONG!!! Merging the two animations is just going to cause Spriter to get scared and screw up the animation entirely.

werewilba_transform.png.7c9e729f5a2c807b4037b0565abf14fa.pngwerewilba_actions.thumb.png.2485c85f5878e03bc279fe2d792e1f53.png

I can't find the Boarilla in the files, and I dunno why...so I can't help you there unfortunately.

Spoiler

spiderape_roll.thumb.png.a7e6450d331d89919a045797b752b225.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

5c753c3f3ea90_spatchdrawallthethings.png.54de8f9c703ea447be75c5160364fe2a.png

Reveal hidden contents

You only get the WereWilba part...I'm not merging both normal Wilba with WereWilba, because this animation is TOO DANG LONG!!! Merging the two animations is just going to cause Spriter to get scared and screw up the animation entirely.

werewilba_transform.png.7c9e729f5a2c807b4037b0565abf14fa.pngwerewilba_actions.thumb.png.2485c85f5878e03bc279fe2d792e1f53.png

I can't find the Boarilla in the files, and I dunno why...so I can't help you there unfortunately.

Reveal hidden contents

spiderape_roll.thumb.png.a7e6450d331d89919a045797b752b225.png

The Boarilla's name is Trails, as said above.

This is due to the scrapped version of Boarilla, which was a crocodile resembling reptile named Trails. Pretty nifty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

Boarilla is called trails iirc. So something like lavaarena_trails probably.

nazare.jpg

It is. WHY?!

1 hour ago, Mooagain said:

I thought the forge stuff was kept in the servers.

Only the skins, servers and stuff. Not the mobs.

Also, now I have the boarilla roll @minespatch. :wilson_goodjob:

Spoiler

Boarilla_Rolll.thumb.png.fbcfdab51c97f1af192bebadc255f41d.png

2 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

The Boarilla's name is Trails, as said above.

This is due to the scrapped version of Boarilla, which was a crocodile resembling reptile named Trails. Pretty nifty.

Why not just name it "Boarambe"? At least then it'd be topical and more easily found.

tiredsipp.png.e5ea28931cc68509332e6045575c80d7.png

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

You only get the WereWilba part...I'm not merging both normal Wilba with WereWilba,

That's fine! The updated Wilba has some new assets that I noticed in the new animation.

5 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

The Boarilla's name is Trails, as said above.This is due to the scrapped version of Boarilla, which was a crocodile resembling reptile named Trails. Pretty nifty.

5a465e542b5ee_20171226-PugnawithhisForgeconceptteam.thumb.png.18bc8a6dd3512602fec96c3ca7a229bd.png

I've drawn him before.

3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:
  1. Also, now I have the boarilla roll @minespatch. :wilson_goodjob:
  2. Why not just name it "Boarambe"? At least then it'd be topical and more easily found.
  1. Thanks bud, also I asked for Ro Bin's frontal, side, and open mouth poses. Thanks for all you've found, I need them for my art.:wilson_smile: Please.
  2. um3.png.cb5a4cf77442df1ee7159bed43d8d279
  • Haha 6